1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Choumai

Feb 11, 2008

1. Choumai participated in my LUTS GO a few months back. Excellent communication and Fast payment! Thank you so much for joining~ and help make the GO a successful one! ^_^

2. I was in Choumai's Everpurple group order! Everything was run very smoothly! I would definitely join a group order run buy Choumai again! Thanks, Choumai!

3. I ordered some eyes from Choumai's Everpurple GO and it went wonderfully!

4. I participated in Choumai's large Everpurple GO. She did a fantastic job running such a huge order! Great organization and communication, I wouldn't hesitate doing business with her again. Thanks!

5. I participated in Choumai's large EP Go . Everything went smoothly, communication was great, and Choumai shipped my items very quickly. Thanks so much for organizing the group order.

Many thanks
      Myrtle in CA

6. I was in Choumai Ep GO. She kept us informed of the whole process and shipped my order very quickly! I am still amazed at all the eyes she had to ship! She's amazing, very much recommended!!

7. I was in an Everpurple Eyes GO! hosted by Choumai. She was wonderful to work with. She was very kind and sweet when answering my block of texts that consisted of questions. XD It's been a long while since then, but I remember! Excellent communication. Packages were received and came to me in perfect condition. She worked super hard for this GO! when she didn't have to. She had to ship over 200+ pairs I eyes I believe? Or was it 300? I forgot. @_@! She was just AMAZING.

Highly recommend business with Choumai! :aheartbea

8. I was in the EP Go also ^___^ She was very sweet and informed us often. The package arrived in perfect condition and I am amazed by how she was able to organize such a large order. I highly recommend her ^_^

9. Like so many other people above me I was part of Choumai]/b]'s gigantic EverPurple Group Order. She ran her group order wonderfully and I never felt like she left me in the dark at any point and worked hard to keep all the participants informed of the process. She got my eyes out to me in an extremely timely fashion, especially considering she had over 300 pairs of eyes to sort through! I love my eyes and would definitely join one of Choumai's group orders again!

Thank you so much for doing all of this!:chocoberry

10. Count me in as yet another person in the Giant Everpurple Group Order of Doom that's extremely impressed with her organizing skills~ :D

11. I joined Choumai's EP GO. She's very friendly to work with and good at communication. Thank you for all your hard work! I really appreciate it :)

12. I was also in Choumai's EverPurple GO. Over 300 pairs of eyes and she still did a fantastic job keeping in touch with people and shipping them out quickly. I'd join another GO of hers in a heartbeat. :)

13. I participated in an Everpurple GO Choumai ran. It went perfectly! She was so helpful with the ordering process, kept us all well informed and they arrived safely! Thank you for running this for us and getting us such a great discount!!

14. I was in Choumai's EverPurple GO and I must say that it was a wonderful experience. Although I experienced some problems during the GO, she was really patient and friendly and everything resolved happily. Thank you, Choumai! ^^

15. I was in the gigantic Everpurple Eye GO that was organized by Choumai. She was so well organized, quick to respond, and great to deal with. Thanks so much! :)

16. I was in her Everpurple group order. She's a very well organized leader, and I am very happy joining group order under her. Thank you very much for all the hard work!!! I really appreciate!! :D

17. I bought a pair of everpurple eyes from Choumai and everything went great ^^ Shipping was quickly and the eyes arrived fast, thanks!

18. I just bought a Volks wig from Choumai. Communication was great and the wig arrived very quickly in perfect condition. Definitely a recommended seller.

Thank you! :chocoberry

19. I bought a pair of Everpurple eyes (#30) from Choumai. She kept excellent communication and the eyes arrived quickly in perfect condition. They're beautiful, and I'd definitely buy from her again. Thank you!

20. Choumai ran a split with me for a Ricky 17 boy. She was awesome about keeping me updated with what was going on, and was overall great to work with. ^^ Thanks so much!