1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Christina

Nov 10, 2006

1. Hi,
      This is a feedback thread about me. Please post your feedback here if you have had a transaction with me.
      Thanks a lot

2. I've had several transactions with Christina and she's a dream to work with. Prompt, pleasant and cooperative - exactly the kind of trader this forum needs. Thank you, Christina!

3. Christina bought a pair of CH shoes from me,
      and she was everything I could hope for in a buyer!

Thanks again! X3

4. Christina bought an item from me, very polite and pleasant buyer, fast pm's and payment, thank you! :daisy

5. christina bought a little top from me, she's a very lovely lady to deal with and she paid straight away. i would deal with her again anytime and i would recommend her to everybody.

6. Christina purchased a You-SD dress from me. We had great communication throughout and she was wonderful to deal with. Thank you, Christina!

EDIT: I've had a couple more transactions with her since then, and she also participated in a Custom House group order I ran. Absolutely no problems, it was a pleasure to trade with her. ^_^

7. Christina bought some clothing from me....fast payment and friendly communication....who could ask for more? :)

8. I sold some clothing to Christina, there was a bit of a mix up between us, but it was solved really quickly and friendly. Great person to deal with, wouldn't hesitate to do so again! :D

9. Christina bought some Yo-SD boots from me, paid immediately and was super friendly! :)

10. Christina Was great to work with. Paid Promptly, great communication.
      Would Recommend her for Transactions. Thanks Christina! :)

11. Christina purchased a dress set for Petite Ai from me.
      She was quick in sending payment and very pleasent to do business with.
      A great buyer, I hope to work with again.

12. Great customer. Paid right away and has great communication. Thank you Christina.

13. Christina bought three shirts from me. Quick payment and excellent communication. A great pleasure to deal with! ^^

14. I've posted feedback here before, but it has to be said again, Christina's wonderful!

15. Christina is lovely to deal with, prompt payment and very sweet person! Highly rec'd by me :aheartbea

16. dream to deal with. very very patient :)
      thanks so much for adopting my cyndy 2 head ^^
      would recommend to all sellers ^^

17. I sold Christina an MSD duffle coat and she was a pleasure to deal with, would definitely recommend her as a buyer!

18. Fabulous buyer, a pleasure to do business with. :)

19. Christina is a dream buyer ^-^ Great communication and prompt payment~! (v゜ー゜)ハ

20. Another wonderful transaction with Christina! She's prompt buyer and super lovely to deal with :aheartbea