1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for CL

Sep 20, 2006

1. CL commissioned a faceup from me, and she was great to work with! Paid promptly, and also great in communicating her ideas to me. Also kept me informed of any delays and changes. Thanks again! :clover

2. purchased a yosd papi from CL. It was a nice transaction, she replied to all pm promptly and alert me when she want to needed to be away. The papi arrived in a good condition ^^ The only regret I have is that I wish that she would've came a face up protector since she came with default face up and I really want to keep it. :sweat good thing that nothing bad happened to the face up though ^^ she was just a bit dirty here and there when arrived, but I'm able to clean it.

3. I bought a swd school A from CL. She is very communicative!! Great seller!

4. I bought a Volks - Heath head from CL, and I couldn't be more pleased with the transaction. :3nodding: Everything went very smoothly... CL was friendly, and she shipped super quick. Heath's head was packaged well and arrived in perfect condition.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy from this seller again. 'Nuff said.

5. Did another 2 faceup commissions for CL, and like previously, she was a pleasure to work with. Paid promptly and replied to PMs in a timely manner. She was also very understanding when I had to postpone the commissions slightly due to family matters. Couldn't ask for a better client to work with! Thank you so much! :clover

6. Successful trade with CL -- I sent a doll head and she sent a doll body. She promptly shipped on our agreed date and was good about answering PMs. Thanks!

7. I bought a modded Chiwoo head from CL- and she was wonderful to deal with! :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH for helping me get one of my dream dolls! :D

8. CL is a delightful person to deal with. I sold her an SD head. She paid promptly and was friendly and polite to deal with, and very patient when it took some time for her package to arrive. I would love the opportunity to do business with CL again and I highly recommend her as a buyer to an potential sellers. Thank you CL for a perfect transaction!!! :daisy:daisy:daisy

9. I sold a head to CL and I am very happy with all the transation. She was very nice and she paid fast.
      I recommend her as buyer!

Thank you very much!

10. Bought from CL Volks Yosd Syo. She is really nice & very friendly~ And I really really appreciate her for giving a short layaway so that I could own my dream doll~ ^-^b

And really thanks so much for the extra clothing given by her.

I have a great and smooth transaction with CL.
      Definitely recommended seller! <3

11. I did face up commission for CL. All transaction goes so smooth. She friendly and very prompts with payment. She's very understanding when my work become slower due my thesis. Have a delight transaction with her. Thank you so much, Dear... ^^v

12. I was commissioned by CL! I was so happy to have painted her beautiful boys and her Minimee. I would recommend her to anyone.

13. Bought from CL minimee of Misha Collins. The deal was quickly and pleasantly, I hope we will cooperate again.

14. I bought a SDGr Minoru Kamimura head from CL. Shipment was fast and head arrived just in time, I am very pleased with this transaction. :3 Recommended seller, thank you so much! <3

15. Just bought a Carina head head from CL everything went awesome!

16. I bought an EID Rex off CL, the communication was brilliant, shipping was fast and the doll was wrapped securely.
      CL is a wonderful seller.

17. Bought very awesome Venitu head from CL - great working experience while we dealt with post office / improper tracking / holiday delay(s). All's well that ends well. Definitely recommended seller! Thank you!