1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~Feedback Thread For Clorista~

Dec 27, 2010

1. I couldn't find a Feedback thread for her! I hope you don't mind me making one for you!:aheartbea

And to start it off with a good feedback!

Clorista bought a DZ Dragon baby girl from me over a short little layaway. She was super sweet. paid right away. I couldn't be happier to have my little girl in a better home! Thank you!

2. Thanks Kataxenna! I appreciate you starting it out for me and the good feedback:)

3. Clorista bought a pair of doll eyes from me. She paid when she said and was friendly to communicate with too.

4. Clorista bought a pair of eyes from me. She paid quickly and was easy and pleasant to deal with. Thanks!

5. :aheartbea Positive :aheartbea

Clorista bought a pair of eyes from me. Payment was sent promptly. She was friendly, and had great communication throughout the transaction, even letting me know when it arrived! I would highly recommend her as a buyer.

6. Clorista Bought From Me Two SD Scarves. She Was Friendly & Communication Was Great. The Transaction Weant Smooth & I Recommend Her As A Buyer

7. Highly recommended! Clorista bought Loongsould doll Evan head from me, the payment was quick and the communication was perfect. I have really enjoyed having a transcation with her and I would love to have another in future! Thank you so much!

8. I sold a wig to Clorista, and it was a really positive transaction. Good, friendly communication, timely payment, and she let me know when her package arrived - can't ask for more than that :) Highly recommended!

9. I sold a Luts SSDF body to Clorista on layaway, absolutely wonderful transaction. She was wonderfully communicative, paid each installment promptly and let me know that everything arrived safe and sound. I would not hesitate to do business with her again! Thank you very much for your purchase, please enjoy. ^^

10. Positive Feedback

Clorista bought a SoulDoll Paris head from me. Communication was fast and friendly, I was paid on the day we agreed upon, and notified when the head arrived. Great transaction, highly recommended buyer! Thanks!

11. Clorista purchased a Leeke mohair wig from me. Everything went wonderful from communication, to payment, to letting me know when the wig arrived. Clorista is a fantastic buyer! Thank you so much!

12. Clorista bought my Iple Louis hybrid on a short layaway. She was lovely to work with, paid promptly, and let me know when timing needed to be changed. She also let me know as soon as the doll arrived and has been wonderful and polite the whole transaction. I'd gladly work with her again any time! Highly recommended :)

13. Clorista bought a Souldoll H.C. Yurr from me. The layaway was accurate, communication was good. I would be happy to do another transaction.
      Thank you so much!
      :)

14. Clorista participated in my Halloween swap. She was really friendly and had excellent communication. She shipped in a timely manner and let me know when she shipped and received her swap. I would highly recommend her as a participant and would love to have her in future swaps! <3

15. Clorista bought a Souldoll Lampard and a Souldoll Juhl from me on layaway. Great communication and easy to work with. That was very good transaction! Thank you!

16. Positive: Clorista bought a souldoll double body from me on layaway, good communication and paid within the time we agreed upon, also let me know when it arrived. Thank you again and enjoy the body.