1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

.Feedback thread for Coppermoon.

Sep 28, 2010

1. Just wanted to start up a feedback thread for myself. =)

I've been around the marketplace and will probably be making purchases and/or later selling things.

So I wanted a thread for review as my status as a buyer/seller.
      Thanks to anyone who posts! :daisy

2. Coppermoon bought some doll clothes from me. She is an excellent buyer! She was super sweet and friendly, and we maintained great communication. She paid promptly and let me know when the items arrived. Thank you for the wonderful transaction! ^__^

3. I sold a yukata to coppermoon and it was a flawless transaction, she paid promptly and was super nice - thanks!

4. Great feedback for Choppermoon, she bought some clothes from me. Payment was quick and comunication was great :)

5. Coppermoon was fairly quick with payment, replied in a timely manner, and let me know when the package arrived to her.

6. Coppermoon bought some puki clothes from me, and she was an excellent buyer who was friendly and paid quickly. Recommended!

7. Sold a wig to Coppermoon. All around great transaction -- she paid promptly, was very communicative, and let me know when the item arrived! :) Would recommend, thank you!

8. Coppermoon bought a Pipos Robin from me via layaway, and she was great about it! She was quick with both payments, and even paid earlier than I was expecting. She was very understanding of my shipping schedule and let me know when he arrived! I would definitely recommend her to someone else and would do business with her again!

9. Good feedback for Coppermoon :D She bought a Black Cat set from me. Transaction was nice and smooth and communication was great I would defiantly do business with her again!

10. I sold a Bobobie 60cm male NS body in need of some love to Coppermoon. She had excellent communication throughout and was prompt with payment. Also let me know when he arrived. Would definitely transact with her again.

11. Coppermoon bought a head from me

good communication and fast payment

thank you

12. Coppermoon bought a wig from me very nice and understanding buyer , great communication ^^ thank you so muchXD

13. Coppermoon bought a few wigs and a set of outfit. I recieved her payment quickly and she is a really good buyer^^ Also, she is my first buyer =D

14. Coppermoon bought a free pair of shoes from me..?

Well, she paid for shipping, anyway. She paid very promptly and was super pleasant! I'd be happy to deal with her again! :D

15. coppermoon bought two pairs of shoes from me <3 she was lovely to work with, would definitely deal with her again :) thank you!

16. I bought a pair of hoofed legs from Coppermoon and she was a wonderful seller! Very friendly in her messages, and she shipped the legs right away. I would definitely buy from her again! :)

17. I purchased a RS torso and arms from Coppermoon. It was a smooth transaction from a friendly seller with excellant communication. The items were also packed EXTREMLEY well!

18. Purchased some MSD outfits from me. Very pleasant to deal with and prompt payment. Recommend.

...Tiasdolls

19. Coppermoon bought some boots from me. Very friendly and fast payment (:

20. I bought some horns from Coppermoon and she was wonderful to deal with. She did the most amazing job of packing them and they arrived perfectly and quickly. thank you!!! :)