Feedback thread for CorpseBlossum

Nov 26, 2007

1. Since when I did a search I didn't find one...

I just sold a SD-13 sized blazer to CorpseBlossum. She was extremely friendly in PMs and paid for her item super fast. I would definitely engage in transactions with her in the future. :D

2. Bought a bedclothes set from Corpseblossom - very friendly and accommodating to work with! Thanks so much!

3. I sold a Delf body to Corpse and the transaction was smooth and easy. She was prompt with her layaway payments and even paid the last installment early because she knew she'd be out of town when it was due. Her communication was clear, timely and polite throughout the transaction and she was very understanding when I was unable to ship the doll immediately.
      Thank you so much! :)

4. I sold a Dollzone Fox-Pet to CorpseBlossom and the transaction was absolutely smooth and pleasant. Wonderful to deal with! Thank you very much!
      -Starherd

5. CorpseBlossum bought a pair of msd shoes from me. She is a great buyer. Fast payment and communication. Thank you!!!

6. I bought CorpseBlossum Dollzone Fox from her and the transaction when absolutely smooth and very nice too!! A great seller and would buy from again! Thanks so much!!!

7. Sold an Iplehouse Ryan to Corpse, she was pleasant and patient to deal with. She's great! :)
      I would
      definitely have transactions with her again in the future!
      Thanks! <3