1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for CourtneyC

Dec 10, 2008

1. I participated it CourtneyC's Soom split. Communication was excellent, my item arrived in perfect condition and quickly. Highly recommended Split Leader.

2. I joined CourtneyC's split for a Soom Rico head. Communication was friendly, the split went smoothly, and the head came well packaged. Thanks so much again!

3. I sold to Courtney a Rosette Vela, she was so kind and friendly, she paid quickly and was so nice to talk with her! the package was so fast (wow!) and she is so happy that make me so happy too! I hope see you again dear! enjoy your doll i know that you really love her!

4. I bought a msd side soom doll body from her (Serin body). All perfect!! so quickly well packaged and she is really nice, thanks!!

5. I recently purchased a MSD Luts wig from CourtneyC and it arrived in perfect condition! She shipped the wig super fast and is very friendly to work with, thank you!

6. CourtneyC bought my outfit from Nalisinko Aries Outfit. The transaction was fast and easy, CourtneyC quickly transferred payment. Responsible and attentive customer.

7. CourtneyC is the buyer every seller dreams of! She purchased a Rosette Vela from me. In addition to paying quickly and letting me know when she received her package, she was extremely pleasant to chat with. I am thrilled to have experienced a transaction with her, and I know my dolly is in a wonderful new home. She has my highest recommendation:whee: Thank you so much~

8. I sold CourtneyC a Soom Beryl Fullset outfit and I couldn't have asked for a smoother transaction. She paid immediately, was prompt in her communications and sweet as apple pie with every reply. All in all a dream transaction!!! :D... I wouldn't hesitate for a single second to sell her anything in the future :thumbup:thumbup for an amazing transaction.
      ~Anthony

9. I sold CourtneyC a Limited Soom Rosette Delilah. She was so nice and polite in all of our exchanges, I looked forward to opening her messages when I saw them in my inbox. She paid quickly and even sent extra funds to me to cover shipping when I miscalculated it in my quote. Courtney sent me an energetic response when Delilah arrived and I'm so happy she found her home with her other lovely Rosette's. Our transaction went flawlessly and I would highly recommend her as a buyer here on DOA. Thank you, Courtney!

10. I have had a very pleasant transaction with Courtney, the doll arrived as described (even better), she was bubble wrapped with great care and was shipped very promptly. So I will happily buy from Courtney again :)

11. Courtney bought a Souldoll Kyron from me on layaway. She was a perfect buyer, paying on time every time and letting me know when he arrived. Definitely recommend her to others, as she's really lovely and friendly to deal with!
      Thanks so much and I hope you enjoy your new boy :D

12. Thanks so much to Courtney for allowing me to purchase her Soom Dream Ripper Heliot on a 4 month layaway! We had a really great transaction and I felt it was one of the smoothest layaway purchases I've made.

Courtney shipped the doll in immaculate condition with each piece wrapped and padded extremely carefully. All of his delicate pieces and parts arrived 100% intact and as described. She was a dream to work with and a very trustworthy seller. I would happily do business with her again, and appreciate her kindness and flexibility in allowing me to do a layaway. A+++ Seller!

13. CourtneyC commissioned an outfit from me, she was understanding that it would take some time as I had other commissions that needed to be completed first. Communication was great, payment was instantaneous and she let me know when she got it :D overall no complaints and would love to do businesses again ^^

14. I purchased CourtneyC minifee Halloween event head she had for sale. From start to finish the entire transaction was amazing. Communication and questions were answered quickly. I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again.

15. I bought a MNF head. Communication was great and quick. Shipment was also super fast and the head arrived safely and well packaged. Thank you very much!

16. I bought a white skin FL Kai sleeping head from her and it arrived on time, wrapped very well. I would definitely purchase from her again if the opportunity came :).

17. I purchased a minifee A-Line event head from CourtneyC. The head arrived perfectly packaged and it is so beautiful. We had open communication the entire time of the transaction. Im very pleased and would do another transaction with CourtneyC in a heartbeat. Thank you so much!

18. I bought a Minifee Momo from CourtneyC and everything was tops ;) She is sweetheart and shipped like, immediately. Perfect transaction.

19. I just finished a perfect dealing with CourtneyC! I was able to purchase a Soom Rosette Premier Rose set outfit from her. It arrived on time and just as described. I'd love to deal with her again and would recommend. Thanks again!:cheer

20. I purchased a gorgeous Soom Ignim from CourtneyC and it was shipped promptly, communication was wonderful, and everything was like new--and so carefully wrapped! Thank you for taking such time and care to be sure she came safely! :D I would recommend Courtney highly as a seller! <3