1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for CourtneyC

Dec 10, 2008

1. I purchased a Minifee Lucywen sleeping head from CourtneyC and it was shipped super fast and very safely packaged.

2. I bought Soom MD Clozel from CourtneyC.
      It was smooth and wonderful transaction.
      Nice communication and fast shipment.
      I'm highly recommend for her ^^

3. I sold a Soom MD Jethro to CourtneyC! Transaction was amazing; payment was done on time and swiftly, she was very patient during the time I was out of town and asked my family to ship Jethro out, and sent me pictures when he arrived! I couldn't ask for a better buyer, I am very happy with the transaction and would definitely do business with her again. Thank you so much!! <3

4. I bought a spring 2017 MNF event head and it was shipped the next day, and delivered quickly! Everything was well packaged and I'd definitely order from her again :3.

5. POSITIVE

I purchased a Souldoll outfit from CourtneyC.
      The transaction went very smoothly :) Communication was prompt and friendly and the outfit arrived in perfect condition.
      I would definitely recommend CourtneyC and would happily buy from her again.

6. I purchased Momo's bunny tail and ears from CourtneyC and everything was very smooth. She shipped out my parcel very quickly and it arrived safely bubble wrapped. Would highly recommend. Thank you so much!

7. I bought a Fairyland Outfit from Courtney and it was a perfect transaction - sent quickly and nicely packaged. Highly recommended! Thank you very much!

8. Positive Feedback! CourtneyC purchased a Soom Albin from me and it was a stellar transaction. They paid fast, communicated in a timely and friendly manner, and they let me know when the doll arrived. I would definitely work with them again, and I highly recommend them as a buyer!

9. I purchased a Fairyland Sircca from CourtneyC on layaway and everything about the exchange was wonderful. CourtneyC is super friendly and was swift in all communication. CourtneyC was also helpful in preparing an invoice for me every month and always let me know that my payments were received. Once paid off, Sircca was shipped quickly and packed safely. Working with CourtneyC was an absolute pleasure and I would not hesitate to work with CourtneyC again. Highly, highly recommended!

10. Positive - Over the Moon Positive!!

Courtney sold me the Migma Rauco of Sin outfit I had a WTB thread out for. They were quick to correspond with me, sent me pictures, and offered me great advice when I needed it. They are very easy to work with and a great friend to make in this hobby. If you ever have a transaction with Courtney, then you will be in good hands the whole time! I highly recommend buying from them or selling to them. :lol:

11. I purchased a Souldoll Kryon from CourtneyC on a layaway and they were a pleasure to work with. The doll shipped fast and was wrapped very safely. I am glad to have him in my crew. I would buy from them again. Thanks CourtneyC! ♥

12. I just purchased a Nalisinko dress set from CourtneyC at the end of last week. She's been delightful to chat with through the process and was super fast at not only responding but shipping the item. I received it today and couldn't be happier. Highly recommend her to do business with, thanks so much!

13. In January 2018 I purchased a Fairyland Lucywen fullset from CourtneyC on layaway. She was a pleasure to deal with the entire time and took additional pictures on request. I would not hesitate to purchase from her again :)

(PS sorry this is really late. I kinda forgot that DOA existed for a while :) )

14. Thanks so much to Courtney for allowing me to purchase her Soom Albin! We had a really great transaction and had all my questions answered very quickly!

Courtney shipped the doll in immaculate condition with each piece wrapped and padded extremely carefully. All of his pieces and parts arrived 100% intact and as described. She was a dream to work with and a very trustworthy seller. I would happily do business with again. A+++ Seller!

15. I purchased a FL Minifee Altis (brand new) from Courtney. She was responsive to messages and always pleasant and thorough in her communication. Shipping was on time and doll was just as described. I would definitely recommend her as a seller. Thank you!

16. Bought a Souldoll Leira and was very happy. Thanks so much

17. I bought CourtneyC's Altis fullset. Transaction was really smooth. Everything went well. Thank you so much!

18. I purchased a Soom The Fox from CourtneyC on layaway. Communication was great and quick. Shipment was also super fast and the Fox arrived safely and very well packaged. I'd love to deal with her again and would recommend. Thank you very much!

19. I bought a Soom Idealian Seth from Courtney she was sooo nice !
      Now I have my Idealian grail doll *o*

20. Positive
      I have sold a Ringdoll xiao pingjing to CourtneyC. She did layaways and paid me as planned every month. She is really a nice buyer. Definitely will deal with her next time.