1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for CreamyJade

Jul 20, 2006

1. Hi ^_^

I've been buying a lot of items here lately, so I think it's a good idea to have a feedback thread (since I don't buy on eBay at all :sweat ).
      So, please leave me a feedback if I've done business with you!

Thanks! ^_^

2. Yay~! I'll be the first one to post!

Our transaction was settled in person, but it still counts! It went wonderfully and the Luts lacy vest is being well loved by everyone home. :)

[​IMG]

3. creamyjade bought a pair of hands from me. Paid promptly, great communication. Not a single complaint from me. ^_^

4. creamyjade purchased a Woosoo vampire head and hands from me - she was very patient with me as I wasn't able to get her package off for a week after she paid (and she paid promptly). Again, thanks!

5. CreamyJade bought a doll shirt from me. Fast payment payment, great communication, would happily to business with again ^_^ Thanks again sweetie! Enjoy the shirt!

/Violet

6. creamyjade participated in a group order I ran ~ paid promptly and was very nice to do business with

7. I bought a DW-89 wig from creamyjade in black. It was shipped out promply, and in perfect condition. It came with packing and wig net, including the tags from Luts. I was very pleased.

8. I bought a black Luts wig from creamyjade. It was just like new and arrived very quickly. It looks beautiful on my doll.

9. I got the wig in PERFECT condition! fast shipping, good communication!! A++++

10. Hee's Feeback for the BW Mod. Sleeping Harang Head;

Fast shipping, wonderful and unique way to package a head, too!! XD I think I'll steal that method XD Super friendly, and even gave me a note on REALLY cute paper!!!

I definately recommend CreamyJade for anything XD Grade-A service at a Creamy Delightful cost (at least that makes sense to ME)

11. Excellent transaction - so nice to work with and FASTT!!! shipping. Thanks for the great wig - Susieq

12. Creamyjade purchased a CP head from me, she paid by layaway... her payments were always early and she kept good communication. It was an excellent transaction and I would recommend her as a customer to anyone!!

13. Creamyjade bought a wig from me- paid promptly, great communication, and a sweetheart to deal with! She comes highly reccommended!

14. CreamyJade sold me a beautiful wig at a really good price and didn't even charge the full cost of shipping. Very excellent to work with and very sweet. I'd love to buy from her in the future :D

15. creamyjade was prompt in payment and very understanding of the whole Luts group order situation :]

16. I bought another wig from her. and again, smooooth transaction!

17. I bought a pair of shoes for my boys :) Thanks you so much! Everything went fine, she's really nice ;)

18. More feedback from me, as I just bought these beautiful cobalt eyes from you:

[​IMG]

Hehe. Rasha loves them.

19. I bought her T. shall default eyes (hazel/brown). She was SO helpful and sent the eyes the day I paid. I would definitely buy from her again.^^

20. CreamyJade was in my Anotherspace group order. She followed my ordering instructions perfectly and paid on time. Overall very nice to deal with! A++++++