1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for CreamyJade

Jul 20, 2006

1. Hi ^_^

I've been buying a lot of items here lately, so I think it's a good idea to have a feedback thread (since I don't buy on eBay at all :sweat ).
      So, please leave me a feedback if I've done business with you!

Thanks! ^_^

2. Yay~! I'll be the first one to post!

Our transaction was settled in person, but it still counts! It went wonderfully and the Luts lacy vest is being well loved by everyone home. :)

[​IMG]

3. creamyjade bought a pair of hands from me. Paid promptly, great communication. Not a single complaint from me. ^_^

4. creamyjade purchased a Woosoo vampire head and hands from me - she was very patient with me as I wasn't able to get her package off for a week after she paid (and she paid promptly). Again, thanks!

5. CreamyJade bought a doll shirt from me. Fast payment payment, great communication, would happily to business with again ^_^ Thanks again sweetie! Enjoy the shirt!

/Violet

6. creamyjade participated in a group order I ran ~ paid promptly and was very nice to do business with

7. I bought a DW-89 wig from creamyjade in black. It was shipped out promply, and in perfect condition. It came with packing and wig net, including the tags from Luts. I was very pleased.

8. I bought a black Luts wig from creamyjade. It was just like new and arrived very quickly. It looks beautiful on my doll.

9. I got the wig in PERFECT condition! fast shipping, good communication!! A++++

10. Hee's Feeback for the BW Mod. Sleeping Harang Head;

Fast shipping, wonderful and unique way to package a head, too!! XD I think I'll steal that method XD Super friendly, and even gave me a note on REALLY cute paper!!!

I definately recommend CreamyJade for anything XD Grade-A service at a Creamy Delightful cost (at least that makes sense to ME)

11. Excellent transaction - so nice to work with and FASTT!!! shipping. Thanks for the great wig - Susieq

12. Creamyjade purchased a CP head from me, she paid by layaway... her payments were always early and she kept good communication. It was an excellent transaction and I would recommend her as a customer to anyone!!

13. Creamyjade bought a wig from me- paid promptly, great communication, and a sweetheart to deal with! She comes highly reccommended!

14. CreamyJade sold me a beautiful wig at a really good price and didn't even charge the full cost of shipping. Very excellent to work with and very sweet. I'd love to buy from her in the future :D

15. creamyjade was prompt in payment and very understanding of the whole Luts group order situation :]

16. I bought another wig from her. and again, smooooth transaction!

17. I bought a pair of shoes for my boys :) Thanks you so much! Everything went fine, she's really nice ;)

18. More feedback from me, as I just bought these beautiful cobalt eyes from you:

[​IMG]

Hehe. Rasha loves them.

19. I bought her T. shall default eyes (hazel/brown). She was SO helpful and sent the eyes the day I paid. I would definitely buy from her again.^^

20. CreamyJade was in my Anotherspace group order. She followed my ordering instructions perfectly and paid on time. Overall very nice to deal with! A++++++