Feedback Thread For CrushMyVelvet

Oct 8, 2009

1. Please feel free to leave any feedback you have for me here! ^^

2. Crushmyvelvet bought a doll from me and kept in great contact and informed me of changes! Very good buyer! A+++++

3. I sold CrushMyVelvet a doll head and the transaction was very pleasant! I would definitely deal with them again.

4. CrushMyVelvet bought a wig from me, and everything went very well :D Paid quickly and let me know when the package arrived. Would gladly do business again, thanks!

5. I sold a few items to CrushMyVelvet and she was wonderful to deal with. A perfect transaction! Thank you!

6. I sold a pjm to CrushMyVelvet.She is very very kindly and lovely.^^The transaction was easy and perfect. I would love to do business with her again.^^ Thank you very much.

7. i sold an iplehouse mars to crushmyvelvet, & wow, did we have a crazy adventure. xD ups lost the package, & she was completely patient with me throughout the whole searching & claims process. fortunately they found it, so everything turned out okay. but aside from that, it was a great transaction, & she was also patient with me through my internet problems (which of course had to coincide with the lost package.)

so thank you, again! and i'm so glad he finally made it home to you. :3

8. I bought a doll from her, and she was really pleasant to work with. She answered any questions I had about the doll when I asked them and I received him in a timely manner.
      I would, with out a doubt, buy from her again.