1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for crystarlia

Feb 1, 2007

1. Have recently started selling in here, so I'd thought it would be good to gather feedback from people who I had transactions with.

Thank you in advance for leaving feedback!

2. One positive for crystalia for prompt payment :)

3. Very nice girl. Pleasant to do biz with.

4. sold items to crystarlia, never a problem. :D

5. Cindy organised a huge Singapore Kstarr order for me once ^^ Was very organised and prompt with contacting the participants and getting payments. Very reliable and pleasant to work with too ^^

6. A very responsible good seller ^___^ The eyes I bought are safely wrapped up ~

7. Item(s): Enchanted Doll group order
      Date of transaction: 24 Sept 2006

Comments:
      crystarlia participated in a small Enchanted Doll eyes group order I organised. Her payment was very prompt and was very patient with the long wait time. Thank you!

Item(s): tinybear group order
      Date of transaction: 31 Jan 2007

Comments:
      crystarlia participated in a tinybear Tibetan wool wig group order I organised. Her payment was timely and easy to communicate with. Thank you!

8. crystarlia bought two wigs from me and she was very pleasant to deal with and paid promptly. wonderful buyer.

9. Did 2 faceups for Crystarlia's boys! Wornderful transaction, prompt payment with a pleasant girl! Thank you! :D

10. I bought Volks HG eyes from her, she is a very nice seller and fast shipping too! Thank you so much!

11. I sold an outfit and wig to crystarlia and had no problems at all. Would definitely deal with again :)

12. Was involved successfully in a faceup transaction with crystarlia - she was very reliable and upfront. Good communication!!

13. I ordered MSD girl (with no faceup) for crystarlia.
      She's a sweet and cute person.
      I had very good communication with her. The payment was done smoothly. Crystarlia is a great buyer :D

Thank you very much!! I really appreciate you :)
      I highly recommend Crystarlia :thumbup

14. crystarlia bought a pair of shoes from me. Great transcation with prompt payment, thanks!

15. I sold a Toppi fullset to crystarlia and she's very good buyer^-^
      Fast reply and also payment.
      I recommend her as a best buyer.

16. Crystarlia bought an outfit from me (Couture No. 3) and it was an overall very smooth transaction!! :D Her exchanges are very friendly and precise, payment is super fast, also she kindly took the time to let me know that the outfit arrived safely. I can't recommend this wonderful person highly enough, and definitely look forward to doing business with her again!! :fangirl:

Thank you so much again--it's been a pleasure!! :gingerbreadman:gingerbreadman

17. I'd just like to leave another positive feedback for Crystarlia!! :D She bought an outfit from our shop, and as always she is very nice, pleasant, and patient every step of the way. She's always a pleasure to deal with, and I definitely look forward to doing transactions with her again~ :daisy

Thank you so much!! m^__^m

18. Crystarlia commissioned me for an FCS & she was very easy to work with. Communication was great, payment prompt & she was wonderfully patient during the long wait. A good buyer that I hope to work with again :)

19. Crystarlia participated in my Leeke GO. Everything was perfect, smooth transaction, prompt payment, great communication. She was aslo very generous for the mistake I made in shipping.
      Thank you again! ^_^

20. Crystarlia purchased some items from me, such a sweet person! I especially appreciated her taking the time out to send me a picture of my works with her crew :) Thank you!