1. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

feedback thread for dailymare

Nov 30, 2018

1. I have just made my first purchase from the marketplace so now I am making this space to show what a nice customer I am : )

2. @dailymare bought a Doll Chateau Fiona from me and I couldn't be happier with the transaction. She paid quickly and let me know as soon as the doll arrived.

I'm also lucky enough to be see the doll in her new loving home!

I can recommend @dailymare as a friendly and responsive buyer! Thank you so much :chibi

3. Dailymare bought a Peachdaydreams Onedat head from me. She was an pleasure to deal with and I'd highly recommend her!
      Thanks again :D

4. F E E D B A C K : P O S I T I V E
      Dailymare posted a sales post in the marketplace for a Fairyland Realfee Luna, which I responded to. They were quick with responses and answered any questions that I had. Luna was shipped promptly and was packaged very well. The seller added some of her accessories that wasn't mentioned in the sale posts which was a wonderful surprise. I would definitely recommend them and would purchase from them again!​
      Item as described ★★★★★
      Communication ★★★★★
      Shipping time ★★★★★
      Shipping & handling ★★★★★