1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback thread for dailymare

Nov 30, 2018

1. I have just made my first purchase from the marketplace so now I am making this space to show what a nice customer I am : )

2. @dailymare bought a Doll Chateau Fiona from me and I couldn't be happier with the transaction. She paid quickly and let me know as soon as the doll arrived.

I'm also lucky enough to be see the doll in her new loving home!

I can recommend @dailymare as a friendly and responsive buyer! Thank you so much :chibi

3. Dailymare bought a Peachdaydreams Onedat head from me. She was an pleasure to deal with and I'd highly recommend her!
      Thanks again :D

4. F E E D B A C K : P O S I T I V E
      Dailymare posted a sales post in the marketplace for a Fairyland Realfee Luna, which I responded to. They were quick with responses and answered any questions that I had. Luna was shipped promptly and was packaged very well. The seller added some of her accessories that wasn't mentioned in the sale posts which was a wonderful surprise. I would definitely recommend them and would purchase from them again!​
      Item as described ★★★★★
      Communication ★★★★★
      Shipping time ★★★★★
      Shipping & handling ★★★★★

5. @dailymare bought a Dollzone Miss Kitty from me and as with every transaction we have had, she was a delight to deal with.

She paid right away and let me know as soon as the doll arrived.

:)

6. Dailymare bought a doll from me on layway and has been a dream of a buyer! Payments made on time, incredibly friendly and let me know he arrived safely.

Highly recommend as a buyer and I am delighted to know my boy has found a new home with her :D

7. @dailymare bought a pair of Iplehouse EID woman hands and a lovely minifee angora
      wig from me. She was prompt and friendly in all communications. She sent her
      paypal super quickly - AND - she let me know when the box safely arrived too!
      Thanks for a wonderful transaction!!!

8. I bought two pairs of Doll Chateau jointed hands from dailymare, and she was a pleasure to buy from. The package was shipped out very promptly and every piece was very safely packaged. Since the Doll Chateau hands are very delicate, I appreciate the careful packaging!

Overall a very pleasant transaction. Thanks!

9. dailymare purchased a dollzone tiny from me. They paid right away and let me know when he arrived. Great buyer. Pleasure to do business with. :3nodding:

10. I purchased a pair of msd jointed hands from dailymare. They shipped quickly and even included a hat as a gift. Lovely seller. ♡♡♡

11. I bought a msd jointed wrists in tan skin from Dailymare and very happy with transaction ^^ fast shipment :}
      Thank you very much ^^

12. Dailymare bought a doll off me. They were lovely to deal with, paid me fast and let me know when they got the doll.
      Thankyou!

13. I bought a Fairyland Griffin Ruca from dailymare. They shipped promptly, and everything was packaged wonderfully! The item was exactly as described. Thank you so much!

14. I purchased a Realfee from Dailymare. This was an awesome transaction. The doll was very well packaged, shipped quickly, and was better than described. I would definitely recommend buying from this seller. A+

15. I purchased Lacey from @dailymare and she just arrived today! She packed her SO well for shipment and put in the mail fairly quickly. I appreciate all the communication and just love my new doll, would definitely purchase from her again!

16. I purchased a Doll Chateau Ant, and she arrived safe and sound. Her very tiny arms were especially well packed. Would buy from again.

17. I can recommend dailymare as a friendly and responsive seller. I bought the Doll Chateau Erica head. She was wrapped great and shipped promptly. Thank you Mare.

18. dailymare bought a doll head from me and the transaction was great! I'm so glad the head came safe to you! Thank you so much!

19. I spaced out on leaving my feedback but here we go! Dailymare bought a Momocolor Maiya head from me back in June and she was absolutely lovely to work with! I'd do business with her again anytime! Thank you so much and I hope you enjoy your new doll!

20. Mare was so kind to do a short layaway with me for her Aimerai 1/4 Stardust boy in Puce skin (light purple). I had been eyeing this cutie for quite some time and even after the post was marked as "Keeping", she was gracious enough to adopt him to me. The package was securely and very well wrapped and Mare even included some really nice extras! I greatly appreciate Mare taking the time to use my preferred shipping method (FedEx) at no extra cost to me.

This seller, by far, is one of the kindest I have ever worked with. I would gladly do business transactions with her again!

Thank you so much xoxo