1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for DawnDusk::.

Nov 30, 2006

1. I bought a gorgeous fur wig from DawnDusk and it arrived quickly and packed very good! I'm so in love with it, and it fits my doll so very well. A big thank you, and i would do business with again!!

2. I bought a Nanuri07 head from DawnDusk and the sale was absolutely brilliant from my perspective! She was perfectly communicative, always delightfully polite and even gracious when I had some communication hiccups towards the end and struggled to get back home due to unrest in the UK.

The head is lovely, exactly as described and was sent very very well packaged!

It arrived very quickly and I don't have a single complaint to make! Perfect transaction! Wonderful seller! Thank you very much! x

3. I purchased a cute faux-fur tail from DawnDusk. She closed it up with an aperture before sending it out and it arrived quickly and safely. Thanks so much DawnDusk! :D

4. DawkDusk Participated in my Leeke GO. They were prompt with communication and payments and were a pleasure to interact with! Thanks!

5. I bought a white spite&malice wig from DawnDusk. The transcation was smooth as can be and the wig was shipped out quickly. The wig is lovely and as describe. No complaints and thanks again.

6. Bought an Onyx Choker from Dawndusk and I couldn't be happier with the item and the transaction. She was wonderful to deal with and the item was perfect. A+++!

7. I did one face-up for DawnDusk, and one easy sidejob. She very politely asked if I could touch up the MSC on a doll head she had, and I couldn't say no because she was so reasonable and pleasant, haha! DawnDusk waited through my MSC delay, which I am extremely thankful for. I think it is worth mentioning, because she had to wait a month before I could even start on her face-up. She sent many photos and descriptions of what she wanted and provided helpful, clear feedback whenever I sent her progress photos. She allows much freedom to the artist and shows a lot of enthusiasm towards being involved with her doll's face-up. Both heads were packed very nicely in a small box stuffed with protective padding and with masks. She was quick to pay and respond to PMs the entire time, and was overall an extremely helpful person to work with. Great transaction!

8. I bought a pair of eyes for my YOSD from DawnDusk. She shipped quickly, they came well packed, and are absolutely perfect for my girl! Thank you!

9. Bought some eyes from this seller everything was super.

10. Purchased her Soom Sard and the transaction was perfect! Highly recommend this member.:) Thanks for my lovely boy!!!

11. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

I bought a wig from DawnDusk. She had great communication, shipped out very quickly. I would highly recommend her!!

mabo~

12. I brought a Supia Lina head from DawnDusk, The communication was great and she sent the parcel very quickly. Thanks! I love her ^_^

13. Great transaction! bought a leeke world wig . Postage was fast and very understanding seller! really appreciate it!

14. I did a face-up on a Migidoll Ryu for DawnDusk, who was very patient and helpful throughout the entire transaction. She is organized, succinct, and open to communication. She replied to PMs, send lengthy explanations on what she wanted for her face-ups, and packed her dolls well. She had placed a second head in the package for me to spray a little MSC on to cover a scratch and was very polite about asking for help on covering the MSC scratch. The Ryu's face-up was not to her satisfaction after it was mailed back to her, so she politely PMed me clearly about what she would like to have changed to make it what she envisioned. The doll was sent back after being put on the wait-list again, and was redone. I would not hesitate to work with DawnDusk. I am thankful for her patience, ability to communicate, and well-researched and prepared attitude when it comes to face-up commissions. Thanks!

15. I bought a 9-10 Luts Pink Wig from DawnDusk. She was fast with communication and shipping along with updating me on the status of the package. It arrived earlier than I thought it would and I am incredibly happy with my purchase. I would gladly buy from her again! Thank you so much!~

A+++ SELLER

16. DawnDusk sold me a Migidoll Ryu head!

The transacton went really smooth since I paid a bit over layaway! I was very happy with her wonderful communication and prompt shipping! When the head got here is was wrapped very neatly and safely and I was so happy after seeing him for the first time.

I would recommended purchasing from DuskDawn! She is wonderful to deal with. <3
      Thanks again!

17. I bought a lovely pair of 14 mm glass eyes and a 8-9 wigs from Dawndusk. She was very open in her communication and at answering my questions! The items were exactly as described and well packed. I would give her a 10/10 note on the overall transaction and I'm very satisfied. :)

18. I put purchased a Supia Haeun from Dawndusk and it was a great experience! Was patient with all my silly questions, answered every question quickly and is very friendly! The package arrived quickly despite the winter they're having and it was the most thorough packing job I have seen! Thank you Dawn, you are awesome!