1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Debwest

Jun 10, 2006

1. Feedback Thread for my transactions here on DOA

2. Deb purchased both of my Unoas I had up for sale, it was a totally easy, hassle-free transaction. I couldn't have been happier!

3. Debbie bought my Unoa boy, she was lovely and friendly to trade with, paid really fast and let me know as soon as he arrived.

Thanks Debbie!!

Fiona

4. Just sold a Lati "K" doll to Debwest and she was very nice, and very speedy :D

5. I have sold some of my Unoas to Debbie and she was super great to deal with !!!
      Fast payment and great communication !!! Would definitly recommend !!!!
      A++++++++++++
      Thanks Debbie :)

6. I sold my Yukinojo to Debwest and it was the smoothest, most pleasant transaction.
      Marianna

7. I have Done business with Debwest and it has always been my pleasure in doing so

I wouldnt hestiate for an instance to do so again. I highly recommend Deb for any transactions that you might have with her

its been my pleasure

8. Sold a doll to Deb and she paid before i could Blink. She also provided the info i needed for my All time Favorite wig. I would love to have more transactions with this Wonderful person.

9. Deb bought one of my lace doll sweaters. Super fast payment and friendly, on of the best. would buy from or sell to without hesitation! - Barb

10. I bought a MNF Lishe head from Debbie. She was lovely to deal with & shipped extremely promptly. Perfect Transaction, thank you.

11. I purchased a doll head from Debbie, it was in perfect condition, well packaged, and she was great about letting me know when it shipped.
      Thanks!
      :)

12. I bought a Petite Ai body and the transaction was perfect.

Teddy

13. Debwest bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when the items arrived. A real pleasure to do business with.

14. I purchased a doll from Debwest and he arrived fast and in perfect shape. Thank you sooo much! :) <3

15. Another great transaction with Debwest as the buyer. Always a pleasure to do business with.

16. Purchased a Lusis Modoromi Face-Plate from Debwest, and couldnt be happier!! It arrived exceptionally well packaged and it timely fashion. Thanks so much for a super easy transaction!! All the best x

17. I bought limhwa foryou faceplate from Debwest and everything went smooth and I was informed and she packed her carefully. Thanks again!

18. I bought Unoa 1.2 Sist kit from Debwest and everything went smoothly. She sent it fast and it was packed very well. I was well informed all the time. I would deffinately buy from her again.

19. I purchased the Unoa Bully Face with Faceup by Freddy Tan from Debwest.

The transaction went wonderful: communication was best, Debwest was very sweet, helpful and forthcoming.
      FP was shipped exactly in day promised, arrived fast securely packed up and in perfect condition^^
      Debwest is an absolute pleasure to work with, 100% recommended!

Thank you once again for the great transaction! :daisy:daisy:daisy

20. Debwest is a superb seller! I bought an Unoa B-el from her, I asked her to ship FedEx, and she was at the FedEx office about a half an hour later! My darling B-el was as described, and she added extras as well! I am very, very pleased and highly recommend Debwest as a seller, she's awesome!