1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for desdisques

Aug 19, 2006

1. I recently purchased shoes from desdisques. She shipped them quickly, and was wonderful to work with overall. Two thumbs up! :)

:daisy

2. i just bought a minifee sweater from her =) very nice and great to work with

3. I brought my rainy day volks set from her and the whole transaction for perfect, a lovely seller in general.

4. I purchased the most lovely little sailor outfit and an adorable skirt from desdisques. Everything arrived quickly and perfectly! Thanks!

5. Purchased a beautiful used wig from her. Wig arrived in an awsome amount of time and is in beautiful condition.

6. purchased the SD shoes from her and she's great and friendly. thank you!

7. I purchased a pair of shoes from her, quick shipping and fantastic to deal with, thank you so much! :)

8. Brought a lovely T shirt from desdisques, great to deal with, fast shipping, thanks very much! :)

9. I bought a gorgeous polka dot dress for my MSD and evereyhting was perfect. She shipped to Italy incredible fast, very well packaged. The dress is mint. She's a really good Seller!

10. I had a transaction with desdisques
      She's great seller, fantastic to deal with :) !

11. Sold a t-shirt to desdisques, good communication and all went well ^^

12. Desdisques bought a shirt from me. Fast payment and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks again!

13. I just recieved Kishi in the mail today! She was a dream to deal with...she was patient and was easy to work out any complications i had with my payment plans. I love her doll and she's a great seller! I highly recomend her!! :D A+

14. I just sold a wig to Desdisques, she paid really fast and was all friendly fast in her communication. I would definitely recommend her. :D

15. Desdisques just bought a set of DollHeart underwear from me--she was great to deal with, VERY fast about paying, and the whole transaction was a pleasure! :daisy

16. Desdiques purchased some pants from me~ she was very nice and paid super-fast! Thanks hon! :)

17. desdisques bought "U-Noa 2nd Dollybird Special Kit" from me~.

All of her PMs were fast and very polite, her payment was completed smoothly :)
      She's a very nice buyer!!

Desdisques is a great pleasure to deal with :aheartbea
      I highly recommend Desdisques!!
      Thank you very much :blush

18. desdiques is really a find person.i buy a default wig of my yo sd anne.i am very happy for this deal and shipped very fast.
      very recommanded.
      thank again.

19. Wonderful seller.. Wig arrived lightning fast and is just as beautiful as described.

Would do business with anytime .. I highly recommend desdiques

20. desdisques is a wonderful buyer!:))
      Very quick to pay and we had a good correspondence.:))
      Thanks again!!:)