1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Devmo

Nov 12, 2006

1. My ebay feedback can be found here

Good Buyers List
      pei
      p^th3T!k~grrr1
      Lotte Rotten
      Sm.
      juumou
      Cynthia in FlintHills
      margotg

2. Good Sellers List
      morbidollz - Black and Green Wig
      Amelia_aa - Clothing set
      anji - BW Delf Boy Body
      Switchblade - Faceup commission
      honeywithhorns - Acrylic Eyes
      GTK - Kdoll Kian head

3. oh there you've got your feedback thread :D
      Great seller :D Good communication, quick shipping and the shirt's awesome :3

4. Devmo is terrific to deal with--I bought two of her clothing pieces (a striped top and the MOST adorable pair of cropped pants) recently. They're very well made, and devmo was a pleasure to PM back and forth with . . . quick about shipping the clothes, too!

5. I sold Devmo a boy body a while back, a wonderful transaction!

6. I commissioned 2 surgical masks from Devmo and they are awesome! Umeko loves them! Fast shipping, good comunication, wonderful work!

7. I agree with everyone else.
      I bought 2 surgi masks from Devmo.
      they came well packaged, she was fast to always respond, and the masks were very well made. ^_^

8. ^_^ Purchase, a white mask, perfectly package and sent swiftly. Wonderful communication.

9. I bought a body from her on a three month layaway :) She kept in GREAT contact with me and was really quite nice about everything! She packaged my body SUPERBLY (think, mumification! hehe) and everyone arrived quickly and in pristine condition. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with again.

Thanks SO MUCH!!!

10. I purchased two doll surgical masks from devmo. transaction was quick and shipping was quick. they are well made too!

11. Purchased one of the surgical masks; it was easy for me to upgrade my shipping and despite busy schedule, they kept very close with communication. I will definitely buy from them again.

12. Great person to enter a split with! Packaging was great, very secure, and very prompt. Thanks a bundle!

13. Sold an accessory to Devmo, and she paid super fast and was wonderful to work with!

14. Sold a wig to devmo, fast payment and all in all smooth transaction. Highly recommended. :] \\//

15. I bought a white surgical mask from devmo, the whole transaction from payment to arrival was super fast! It's really cute, and very professionally made :)

16. I had a wonderful transaction with devmo of which I bought 3 very nicely made surgical masks that I love! The shipping was prompt and the communication was amazingly friendly, quick, helpful, and top notch! I'm very pleased and would gladly buy from devmo again. Highly recommend! :D

Once again, thank you so very much, I really appreciate it~! :)

17. I purchased a pair of Soom 18mm Soft Poison eyes from devmo and had a terrific transaction: friendly communication and help, fast delivery, and very kind. Eyes were in excellent shape, and quite lovely! I would definitely purchase from devmo again.

Here is Seth with his new eyes:

[​IMG]

Thanks again devmo!

18. Ordered some masks from Devmo ~ Everything went great!
      Great communication and I received them quickly. Thank you again! :):chocoheart

19. Bought some Soom eyes from Devmo - they came really fast and well packed, thanks! Ducky is very happy to have his own eyes.

20. sold dollzone 1/4 body to devmo, nice fast and smooth transaction! THANKS!!