1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for DineWellSunnyVale

May 21, 2007

1. If you've done business with me, please post your feedback here! :)

2. DineWellSunnyVale bought a cardigan from me and was totally sweet and friendly. ;3; The payment was fast and I was informed when the item arrived, which is always appreciated.

3. DineWellSunnyVale bought a leather coat, a pair of socks and a t-shirt from me :3 She paid promptly and let me know when she got the package, which is always appreciated!! Thanks so much, hun!~ :D

4. DineWellSunnyVale made my first selling experience here on DOA a very pleasant one. I sold her a Redemption the Moon head and outfit, and she payed promptly, and had excellent communication. I would certainly do business with her again :)

5. Sold 2 customized handmade furwigs to DineWellSunnyVale. An absolute wonder to work with. Payment was almost instantaneously. Definitely a A+++++++ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

6. Sold some MSD clothes to DineWellSunnyVale. Everything went wonderfully. Would definitely do business with again -^^- <3

7. I bought a Moon head from DineWellSunnyVale and it was a happy transaction--everything was just as she described (she's a great explainer in her sales thread) and she shipped right away and packed with care..and sent a bonus wig! I recommend her highly!

8. Sold a pair of ED eyes to DineWellSunnyVale and was overall a great transaction. Was paid promptly, pleasant in communication and informed me of the item arrival. Would definately deal with again! [:

9. DineWellSunnyVale bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when package arrived. A pleasure to do business with.

10. DineWellSunnyVale joined a Leeke World group order I ran.
      The communication was smooth and overall process went perfect. Recommended buyer!

Thank you. ^^

11. DineWellSunnyVale bought two clothing items from me and our transaction was perfect!
      A+ buyer :D

12. I purchased a 1.5 Unoa Sist NS from DineWellSunnyVale and it was an excellent transaction - well packaged and shipped promptly.
      Thanks so much!