1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for DiSpy

Oct 4, 2007

1. I participated in a DIM group order organized by DiSpy.
      Very organized, responsive, great communication (Even then the forum went down!). She let me know when she shipped my item and it arrived safe and sound!

I've never done a group order before and this was a wonderful first experience!
      :thumbup

2. DiSpy ran a wonderful DIM group order. It was quick, fast, and incredibly well-organized! DiSpy was lovely to deal with, and ridiculously accommodating. Just an incredible experience! Thanks so much.

3. I was part of a DIM group order run by Dianne. Everything went incredibly smoothly - her communication was great, she was very well organized and clear about things and was also very quick to ship out items once she received them. I wouldn't hesitate to join in another one of her orders. THANKS!!

4. I joined a group order lead by DiSpy and I must say it went perfect! She is a great organizer and very easy to deal/communicate with.
      I would definitely recommend her and I'll be sure to join other group orders led by her.
      Thank you so much DiSpy!:)

5. Thanks, I've received the DIM MINIMEE BODY!! <3

DiSpy is just wonderful and was very organized and kept everyone updated!! Shipment was fast too! <3

6. I was in a group order with DiSpy and she was very nice and shipped mad quickly! She is great^^

7. I participated in a DIM group order that DiSpy organized and it went perfectly!

I would not hesitate to do business with DiSpy again, thank you!

8. Just another happy participant of that DIM group order DiSpy organized. Can't be happier, I highly recommend her! :]

Thanks again!

9. DiSpy purchased my MSD F-15 doll from me. She is a wonderful person to work with! highly recommended!!!

10. DiSpy bought some Puki-sized furnitures from me, she was very friendly and the communication was good.
      Over all she was great to deal with :)
      A++!!

11. Did an order on a DIM GO that DiSpy ran. Very efficient, communicates. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. She is so organized and reliable.
      And really nice to work with.
      Thanks!

12. I just received the most incredible assortment of shoes from a Shoe GO that DiSpy ran. Talk about organized....this gal really knows her business and communicates throughout the entire transaction. This is my second GO with DiSpy and I'm already signed up for another! It is a pleasure to work with her.....Thank you so much!:abow:

13. DiSpy runs a fantastic group order! Will certainly look for more DiSpy GO's!
      Everything went smooth as silk!!!!
      Thanks

14. DiSpy organized a group order for boots. Very well organized. My boots & shoes shipped promptly and arrived quick! Thanks so much, I'll be watching for future orders.

15. I participated in a group order ith DiSpy and she was lovely. She kept great communication, was prompt with invoices and let me know when the items were shipped. I'd love to do another group order with her. Highly recommended!

16. I participated in a group order with DiSpy, and everything was prompt, professional and well-done. The boots were very nice, with a minor detail that was probably manufacturer issue and that I could fix easily.

I won't hesitate to join a group order with DiSpy in the future.

- Mel

17. I also was a participant in DiSpy's Wholesale Shoes group order and everything went so smoothly. She handled the order very well, kept everyone informed and the boots that I ordered arrived well packaged and in great condition! They're amazing in person and I will, without hesitation, be in the next Wholesale Shoes group order that she puts together because I am very pleased with the way that things went in this one. :D

Many thankies~

18. I participated in the shoes GO organized by DiSpy. What a pleasant experience. She was highly organized and communicated well with the group throughout the order process. I wouldn't hesitate to join another one of her group orders. :)

19. I was part of the Boots group order run by DiSpy. :) She was very orginized and always very kind. She was quick to answer and kept us all updated. :D The shoes arrived to my home today, well packed and gorgeous. :D

Thanks for a great experience!!

20. I was also in the Shoes group order, and it went wonderfully^^ DiSpy was always very friendly and shipped quickly too^^