1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for DiSpy

Oct 4, 2007

1. I was just in a quick J-pop group order run by DiSpy and it was so quick and very easy!!! THANKS!!!

2. I participated in a Doll Clothes g. o. run by DiSpy and it was so easy--AND she allowed me to combine shipping with the j-pop group order, which was very convenient. THANKS! :D

3. I was in DiSpy's clothes GO and everything went great! It was easy, fast, and I was even promptly refunded when an item was out of stock. I'd gladly do business again!

4. Hi All,
      I just participated in my 3rd and 4th group orders that DiSpy organized! It was the Clothing and Eye GO's and I'm floored at the quality and the beauty of the clothes I ordered! (I wish they came in my size!*_*) She is a gem to work with and I highly recommend doing GO's with her. She scouts out the best bjd merchandise at fantastic prices and I'm already looking over her new GO offerings.....;)
      Thank you again sweetie....You're the best!:aheartbea

5. Participated in an LG eyes GO run by DiSpy-
      She was the perfect hostess, totally organized and very friendly too :)
      Would deal with her again anytime-
      Thanks so much!
      -Melissa

6. I sold my Dollzone Shoyo to DiSpy, and she was very quick with both communication and payment, and the transaction was wonderful! I would definately recommend her. ^^

7. I should have left this sooner, sorry! :sweat

I was in on the Lauschaer Glasaugen G.O. DiSpy ran and it was awesome, because DiSpy is such an awesome person to deal with! She kept us updated and everything about the G.O. was smooth sailing. Thanks!!

8. Positive: I joined Lauschaer Glasaugen GO headed by Dispy. The GO was smooth and the eyes were beautiful. Dispy, kept everyone updated. Thank you Dispy!

9. I sold some doll pants to DiSpy, she paid fast and was a great customer :)

10. A very organised GO organiser, who keeps in constant contact. She's also very proactive about contacting manufacturers etc to enable the best service all around. Recommended!

11. Sold a Domuya Zen Jr. to DiSpy, very good communication! and prompt payer.
      Would love to deal with her again!
      Thanks so much :) :)

12. Joined DiSpy's LG eyes GO and got the eyes today... Thank you so much!!!

DiSpy kept us all updated promptly and communication was excellent! Even when there was a problem, she still kept everyone in check and solved it really well. Thanks again!!!

13. I joined a eye group order ran by DiSpy. It carried out in a orderly fashion, the communication was great and the transaction was smooth. The eyes arrived quickly and they are just beaytiful:D Definitely recommend^^

14. Sold a bunch of umbrellas to DiSpy! Great communication, fast payment. Thanks muchly! I hope the sales at the con go well. ^_^

15. DiSpy is awesome! She bought a second-hand Dollfie Dream body from me, was on time with her payment, was very polite, patient, and pretty much all that you expect from a buyer, which is to say an ideal situation. She was even very good about letting me know about an issue with the item that was resolved to everyone's satisfaction in the end, which I appreciated!!! I'd happily do business with her again at either end of a transaction. :thumbup

16. bought a pair of boots from Dispy. she was wonderful to work with, very good communication and very informative! the shipping was UBER fast! and the boots are amazing!! =D would totally do business with again! and plan to!

17. I recently did a group order with her and she was very efficient. The order was placed and recieved quickly. I'd definatly do business with her again.

18. I participated in one of Di's shoe group orders, and it was a great experience. She answered all my questions quickly, kept us updated with all the details. Shipping was faster than I would have expected, too, and the costs were very reasonable. Very highly recommended!

19. I participated in a group order that DiSpy was running for MSD shoes. She was great to let me know how much I owed, when the order came in and when she shipped my stuff out.

Thanks D!

20. I participated in a group order for the shoes, and she was so friendly to deal with! I had my shoes in awesome time and they look fantastic *_* OMG! and they fit perfectly also on his feet! Thank you for running this group order.

Responded quickly to pm's and sent out quick invoices <3! Plus paid for shipping before we even paid her. :3