1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for DiSpy

Oct 4, 2007

1. Was in an order for SD/MSD shoes that DiSpy organized. It went smooth and pretty quick. Got the shoes -hadn't tried them on my boys yet, but they look great! XD

2. ^^; another feedback I have failed to leave until today ^^; Dispy is a wonderful person to work with...I've bought and sold many things with her...and I've jumped in on more than one of her way crazy awesome group orders ^_^ I highly recommend Dispy as both a buyer and a Seller and even the group order Go type ^_^ as she does all three quite amazingly ^_^ every transaction wonderful and flawless ^_^
      *massive of huggles for Dispy*

3. This is my second GO with her!!
      And she was as amazing as the first!!!
      Highly recommended!!!!!!!!!

<3 <3 <3

4. I took part in a GO she ran. Communication was prompt, shipping was prompt

Thank you

5. I was in a "Cute outfits" group order hosted by DiSpy and I'm very happy with the dresses as well as there was good communication and really fast shipping!
      Would gladly do business with again.

6. Ive just bought some boots from a group order run by DiSpy and from beginning to end it was perfect.
      DiSpy was helpful, communicative and posted really quickly,I would love to trade with her again in the future.
      Thanks so much DiSpy for giving us all the opportunity to aquire these shoes at such a great price

Xinte

7. I participated in the Shoe group order run by DiSpy. She was always nice and prompt in answering my questions. Everything went absolutely perfect and there were no problems whatsoever. The shoes arrived in perfect condition, I highly recommend her as a seller.

-Air

8. I participated in a wholesale shoe group order run by DiSpy. She was great with communication and shipped as soon as the items had arrived. She even was so nice to send the shoes to my friend's address for me ^___^

9. I was in the LG Glass Eyes GO that DiSpy organized. She was well organized and very reliable. The communication was great and she's very helpful. DiSpy helped me track my package and ease my worries when my items arrived much later than it should (...due to postage system).

She's such a great person to work with. Absolutely the best group organizer!

Thank you :)

10. DiSpy bought a lot of wigs, shoes, clothes and etc. for reselling at anime type conventions. It helped me unload stuff I don't get to take to a lot of meet ups to that require people to try on dolls. It was a good price she paid and I am happy to help her project.

11. I just received doll stuff from two more Group Orders that DiSpy organized. I've forgotten how many of DiSpy's GO's I've participated in, but I keep coming back for more because she's the best to work with and she finds fabulous venders! She sends out the merchandise with lightening speed....and as I always say, "She's a doll to work with!"
      Sending {{{HUGS}}} and a BIG THANK YOU!

12. Just participated in another group order run by DiSpy! She remains one of the beset GO coordinators I've ever worked with, and she always updates quickly and often, and ships out even faster! Can't wait to work with her again!

Thanks again! <3

13. Hi i was in a cool cat group order hosted by DiSpy. she was organized and friendly. items were well packed and shipped out quickly

thank you! :aheartbea

14. I participated a group order DiSpy hosted.
      She kept everything updated and shipped items out fast. Overall pleasure to work with.

Thank you. ^_^

15. I was in a GO hosted by DiSpy. She kept us well informed and shipped super fast. Very nice person to deal with. Thanks!

16. Participated in a G/O run by DiSpy, and it went well. I prefer more communication (people had to ask for updates for them to be posted) but it's not a big deal. Everything worked out great in the end! Thank you so much. :)

17. I was in 2 of DiSpy's GOs. She is incredibly professional, very polite and just ROCKS in general.
      My items were packed well, and set quickly.

18. I was in DiSpy's Cool Cat group order, the second of her group orders I've been in. She's professional and organized and made the whole thing easy, just the way a group order should be. :) Couldn't ask for more than that!

19. Second time going through one of her GOs, this time with CoolCat, and it was amazingly smooth! I had some real life issues come up that affected my order, but DiSpy was very understanding and helped me work out a solution that benefited everyone. Thanks again!

20. I was part of DiSpy's most recent CoolCat group order, too, and it was wonderful--very smooth, very prompt, and great communication both by PM and on the GO thread. Everything I always hope for when I enter a group order! I'll look forward to another of DiSpy's GOs, for sure. :)