1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for DiSpy

Oct 4, 2007

1. Joined a shoe group order that DiSpy ran, went smoothly! Would join another one of her groups. :) Thanks for running it!

2. I was in a GO for CoolCat that DiSpy organized. Everything went well, the order was large enough that we got a discount, and she shipped fast with items well-packaged. I would join in another order with her, definitely. Thanks!!

3. I traded a doll body to DiSpy for shoes. She sent them so quickly and was such a quick communicator. I would have no problem doing business with DiSpy again. In fact, I can't wait for furniture kits!

4. I was in a Cool Cat GO ran by DiSpy. This is I believe my third time joining one of her GO's, and everything went perfectly! Her communication was great, and she was so nice when I needed my items shipped out on a certain date. I will continue to join her GO's :D

5. I participated in a Cool Cat Go that DiSpy had organised. The communication was great. She was quick to answer all my questions. I would definitely consider participating in another Group Order of hers.

6. I've joined a Group Order DiSpy ran, and everything went ok! Great communication ^^

7. I was in a Cool Cat GO that DiSpy ran! She kept everything well organized and was wonderful at communicating what was happening with the order. (She also went so far as to make a custom box to ship my items to me! :thumbup )

I'd be happy to participate in another GO run by DiSpy~

8. Sold a Twing-key head to DiSpy. She paid very quickly and has been very nice to deal with. Thanks, DiSpy, for the great transaction!:aheartbea

Gail

9. Was part of a shoe group order she did. Wonderful to work with. Also got a Domuya SD from her.

10. Forgot, she got a little Coffin Purse from me. Great Buyer too!

11. Sold to DiSpy and the transaction was great, fast payment and kept in touch, thanks so much! =^_^=

12. Sold a doll to DiSpy on layaway that went extremely fast and very smooth. She also gave me a lolita dress of her own good will. She was very nice and wonderful to work with. I am grateful my boy went to such a wonderful buyer.

13. I just purchased a Domuya Zen Jr. head from DiSpy. It was a lovely experience. He was here really quickly and packed very well indeed. And an excellent price for a great little guy with makeup, eyes and wig.

Thank you so much!

14. I purchased some 8mm eyes from DiSpy, and the entire transaction was marvelous. Wonderful communication, speedy shipping, and the eyes look great! Thank you so much!

15. Fast PM replies and prompt payment. Definitely a recommended buyer! ^__^v

16. I purchased some shoes from DiSpy, everything went smoothly with fast shipping and wonderful communication. Highly recommended. :)

17. DiSpy bought my anime Puki, and she was a dream to deal with! Thank you very much! :aheartbea

18. DiSpy bought a Puki dress from me! It was a smooth and great transaction! Very friendly! :D :candycane

19. DiSpy bought some of my not so perfect clothes to sell in her Dollfie Garage Sale. It was a perfect transaction!! Thank very much! :)

20. Participated in a LG glass eyes GO, shipping was prompt. thank you.