1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Dogmalv

Feb 18, 2009

1. Dogmalv participated in my Luts GO. She is definitely the sweetest person I have ever met on DoA <3 Thank you!

2. I recently bought a replica Miyavi guitar PERFECT for MSD dolls, and I couldn't be more happier with doing buisness with dogmalv. She is absolutely sweet, and worked with me the whole time until I received my guitar safely. She is seriously, no joke, the best seller I've ever worked with, and I recommend her any day!
      I can't wait to get to work with her again someday. ^^

Thanks so much!

3. I just had a fantastic second transaction with Dogmalv, and I have to say I'm just as pleased as I was with the first. Very easy to work with, always courteous, payments are always right when she says and very prompt with the replies.

Definately will continue to work with her:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar

4. Dogmalv commissioned me for two faceups. She was very organized and knew what she wanted, thus aided me greatly in giving her the results she was looking for. She is a great communicator and I would work with her time and time again. Thank you so much.

5. :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar for Dogmalv!

Dogmalv commissioned me to make a custom wig for her Miyavi minimee, as well as to custom-cut a wig for her Cloud Strife. I can't express enough how absolutely fantastic she was to work with--definitely my best experience ever working on a commission!!

She provided me with ample reference photos for both styles and all angles, and clearly communicated the style elements and colours she wanted used in her Miyavi's wig. She also really understood the creative element that goes into a custom piece, and within the few specifics laid out allowed me "total creative freedom". I quote! It was the dream situation that any craftsman hopes to have!

Did I mention fantastic and speedy communication? Every time I popped back online asking for more photos, or an opinion on progress, I would be provided with an answer almost before I finished asking! Not to mention she's one of the sweetest people I've even had the pleasure of communicating with.

Payment was just as quick as her speedy pm replies, and Dogmalv really understands the value of custom work and made me feel like a valued artist! The freedom she gave me with creativity and pricing helped make her Miyavi wig not just a commission, but one of my personal favourite creations.

In short: Fantastic commissionee, A+++, would 100% work with her again, in a heartbeat!! :aheartbea

6. Dogmalv bought some jelly bracelet from me and paid really quickly and let me know once it arrive the feedback she give was also really nice thxs alot i hope u buy somemore stuff from me!!

7. I sold Dogmalv three set of clothes. She is such a wonderful person to do business with!! She paid promptly.She is really a great buyer!! I highly recommend doing business with dogmalv.200% positive feedback for her!
      Thank you !You are a doll!^^

8. dogmalv purchased a wig from me. She was very friendly and quick with her payment. This was an excellent transaction. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! ^^ Thanks so much!!!!

9. I purchased a Miyavi prop guitar in MSD size from dogmalv. The item was detailed and beautiful.:aheartbea
      It shipped safely and fast. She even gave me bonus stuff ^_^

She responded really quickly to any questions I might have.
      Dogmalv is a sweet person and I'm glad I got to be acquainted to her through a business transaction.
      I recommend her to all and I would definitely do business again.

Also, if when you read this there are MYV guitar replicas available, I suggest you get it! It's one of those once in a lifetime deals :)

10. Dogmalv is a great buyer! She commissioned a wig from me-she paid right away and kept in constant communication. Very pleasant to deal with. Thank you!

11. I bought Miyavi's guitar and I have to say this is probably my most wonderful experience buying something from someone. She was wonderful and friendly and an absolute pleasure to work with! Replies were very prompt and always very sweet. The guitar was shipped immediately and I received it not even a week later. It was packed very carefully and looked better than I had expected!! A letter (on very cute stationary) included an extra gift as well. Thank you so much for such a wonderful experience.
      Overall, I feel like I bought something from a friend that I've known for awhile rather than someone I had only met to buy something from over the internet. Rather than five stars, I think she deserves six!

12. sold some eyes to dogmalv and had an amazingly wonderful transaction as always. highly recommend.

13. I had the opportunity to purchase a a replica of Miyavi's Flying Y guitar and I love it! Dogmalv was very kind and prompt with the entire process. I would gladly do business with dogmalv anytime.

14. I participate with Minimee HIDE GO group of Dogmalv. She is a very reponsible GO head and listen to every comment of all her GO participants. So, our Hide is so perfect. Her communication is fast and steady that make me so happy. GREATTTTT!!!!

I confirm that she is the best GO head that I've ever seen!

15. I had a pleasure to work with dogmalv for 3 celebrities commissions. Though I'm quite new with taking commissions, I can say for sure that dogmalv was the best customer I've ever had! She was very kind and sweet over PMs and emails but also very prompt with replies and payments too! Her patience really helped me focus on the project and made it even more fun to work on! To see (or read) her so happy with the 1st one, made me want to do better on the 2nd one. To see (or read) her so happy with the 2nd one, made me want to do better on the 3rd one. As an artist, she is exactly the type of customer any artists would love to have!

Thank you so much, dogmalv, for being a wonderful customer and I hope your GO participants like your gifts for them!

16. Dogmalv ran a go for the Gwen head and did a great job!! I would love to work with her again.

17. Participated in dogmalv's GO for a Minimee Gwen Stefani head. I ordered 3 of the heads as my daughter wanted two of them. She kept us informed updated and when the heads arrived we also found great Gwen extras. Would have her head a GO for a minimee anytime as she gets the job done well and I for one am pleased with all 3 of the heads.

18. I participated in a Gwen Stefani Minimee GO dogmalv ran. I have to say she is the SWEETEST person I've ever had a transaction with. She worked with me through a short layaway and kept me updated with everything. She even included AMAZING cute Gwen extras! it was like Christmas time! n.n I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone and I would very much gladly do another transaction with her again. Thank you SOOOOO much for such a wonderful experience! :aheartbea

19. I participated in dogmalvs Gwen minime project and couldn't be happier. She is an amazing GO leader, kept us completely up-to-date with each change, and packaged the head with all sorts of wonderful little goodies.

What a sweetheart and a real asset to the DOA Marketplace. I'd work with her again in a heartbeat!

20. I was part of dogmalv's hide minimee head group GO. My hide arrived here today, and he is PERFECT! :D dogmalv worked personally with the sculptor of the minimee heads to guarantee that he would turn out that way too. :aheartbea I also got a bunch of awesome goodies, including a poster! :)

dogmalv was very patient, and even waited for me to be able to pay when I didn't have access to my credit card for a few weeks around payment time. She's also very friendly and just all-around awesome!

I would definitely love to do another GO with her given the chance. :) Thanks again for everything, dogmalv!