1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Dogmalv

Feb 18, 2009

1. I was in the Gwen's Minimee GO that dogmalv ran. Doing bussiness with her is really a pleasure, she was very concerned about the project, she always told me about any updates. My head was wrapped so carefully and she included a lot of pretty gifs and I'm sooo happy. I would love to do bussiness with dogmalv again. Thanks a lot sweety!!!

2. I participated in a 'hide' GO with Dogmalv.
      She was very communicative, and friendly.
      She kept the GO thread and participants very well updated/informed.
      On top of her excellent hosting, she threw a little raffle/draw for fun.
      The parcel arrived quickly, and in good shape- ALONG WITH some celebratory trinkets and cards of mutual excitement for the creation of 'hide's head.

It was exciting and fun to do business with Dogmalv, I highly enjoy Dogmalvs unique and upbeat approach on the doll hobby/fandom, and look forward to any further transactions with her!

Thank you very much~
      :aheartbea

3. I was a participant in the hide minimee GO! Dogmalv is THE best GO leader, ever! HIDE arrived absolutely perfect, with a million sweet little extras, & dogmalv most certainly went the extra mile to make sure we were all happy with our purchase. She really is outstanding. This was the best transaction i've had on DOA, ever.

4. I participated in dogmalv's HIDE minimee GO, and it was absolutely amazing. The whole thing was very fun, and she kept us informed every step of the way. She would always ask for everyone's opinions and input and never left us in the dark about anything. In the end, HIDE came out wonderful. Shipping was amazingly fast and safely packed, and not only that, but she included a TON of free goodies. She's so, so sweet and wonderful to work with. I would absolutely join another one of her GO's if she was the leader, for sure!

Thank you again for all your hard work! :aheartbea

5. I brought a MYV guitar from Dogmalv and couldn't be happier with how everything went. Great communication throughout, item arrived beautifully wrapped and even with little gifts !
      Wouldn't hesitate to buy from again, thanks so much

6. I participated in a hide minimee GO, which organized by dogmalv:). She is a great organizer and I am happy that participated in Go under her leadership! She is responsible and patient person! She has always been interested in the opinion each participant in this GO, promptly informed us about the status of the order and she did our expectation of not less pleasant and joyful than the result :aheartbea Special thanks for many gifts, it was very-very nice^^
      I very much would like to join future orders under her leadership!

7. Yet another fabulous transaction with Dogmalv. She is dependably one of the most pleasant traders imaginable. And her dolls are all dead gorgeous. It's so much fun sewing for her! Highest recommendation!

8. I was in HYDE Minimee Go ran by Dogmalv.

She was a fantastic group leader. She always kept us update.

She was so friendly,kind an organize.

Shipping from her was super fast and really well packed.

Dogmalv made this hyde go to be the best GO ever!!.

Thank you so much for fantastic experience.

I willing to do all transition with her in the future.

Highly recommended:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

9. I participated in dogmalv's Hyde GO. She did an excellent job and her communications were up to date. The heads were packed safely and arrived quickly. Thank you for everything. ^_^

10. I was a part of dogmalv's Hyde GO. She did a great job and her communications were up to date. Hyde was packed safely and arrived quickly. Thanks! :) :)

11. I joined the Hyde GO that dogmalv had ran and I would have to say that this was the best group order I have ever joined (am I being too mushy:lol:?). Her communication was fantastic and upbeat. She made sure everyone had their say and that everyone was happy with the end result. She was way too generous with the little gifts she threw with our heads. I honestly wouldn't have contribute myself if it wasn't for her generosity and the way she made being part of the whole process fun. Oh(I didn't want to forget), and the heads were securely packed and were shipped right after they were received on her end. I'm almost sad to say that I got them knowing that the group order is over. Thank you so much dogmalv!! I honestly hope to do another group order with you sometime in the future. A+ leader all the way:aheartbea!

12. I took part in a GO ran by dogmalv and man it was a great experience! dogmalv cared a lot about what we all thought and wanted, and spoilt us with tons of extra goodies.

The head of the GO was shipped right after she received them and arrived quickly and securely packaged

A real pleasure, wouldn't think twice about dealing with her again!

13. I was a participant in Dogmalv's Hyde Minimee group order, and I can say without hesitation that it was the most enjoyable group order experience I've ever had on DoA. Her enthusiasm is infectious, and her generosity is apparently endless! Added to that, she's entirely professional, and even included printouts of our transactions in the final package (which is just one of many even better surprises in that box!)

I genuinely feel lucky to have had her as a group order leader, and if you get the opportunity to join one of her groups, don't hesitate!

Thank you again for all your work on our behalf, Dogmalv!~ ^_^ ♥

14. I was in Stacey's GO for Hide MNM tender eyes version.
      She was really nice and the GO went so well! Very very nice person to work with! Thank you!

15. I participated in Dogmalv's Hide dreaming eye MNM group order. Dogmalv is one of the best GO organizers I've ever had! She's fun, upbeat, stayed on top of things and kept us informed every step of the way. Hide came very quickly and nicely packaged, and Dogmalv put in a lot of great little goodies. :)

Thanks again, Stacey! Hope to deal with you again sometime!!

16. I experience my first DIM MNM GO with Dogmalv. They were very very helpful and very patient with me. I look forwards to working with her again. The hide gifts were nice, and I adore my hideto. Because of Dogmalv I have learned very much of hide.

Thank you so much for perfect transaction. ^^

-ISAMU-

17. I got in on Dogmalv's hide minimee order. She was wonderful! Kept everyone informed, was just plain nice to deal with, and even sent presents along with the head. She comes as highly recommended; I'd be glad to have another opportunity to work with her!

18. I was a part of dogmalv's Tender Hide GO. She did a great job and her communications were up to date. He was packed safely and arrived quickly with several awesome goodies. Thanks again! :) Very trustworthy! :)

19. I was in Dogmalv'sTender Hide GO. She did an impressive job ! Great organisation, and communication, we were all informed in live. She was a true angel, and nice to talk too. She shipped the heads really soon, and very well packed.
      I'm so happy with this transaction ! Dogmalv is really nice to do transaction with, higly recommended !

20. I bought a Hyde MnM head from dogmalv. She answered all my questions and provided me with the photos I requested in a prompt, friendly, and enthusiastic manner. She shipped the head out quickly and it was very well packaged. She even provided me with extra related goodies! :D

I couldn't have asked for a better transaction, and I whole-heartedly recommend her as a seller. :thumbup

Thanks so much! Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ