1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Doll_of_Darkness

Sep 15, 2008

1. If I have sold anything to you or purchased anything from you, please leave a response/review.

Thank you.

Purchased:
      FantasyDoll Nina Boy from Britt

Sold:
      N/A

2. Doll_of_Darkness purchased my FDoll Nina boy from me. :)
      She was EXTREMELY friendly and our transaction went over perfectly!
      She opted for a layaway and paid each time along the way promptly.

She's a lovely person and I would gladly sell to her again!

Thanks and enjoy your boy! :aheartbea

3. doll_of_darkness bought a wig from me, and she was extremely fast with payment and responses, clear in all her PMS about what she wanted, friendly to deal with, and very understanding when there could have been a potential slowness with the delivery (didn't happen luckily! x3)

She also notified me once the wig had arrived.

A great buyer, and I would gladly deal with her again! Thank you! ^.^

4. Purchase Update:

SD Hooded shirt from TATA'S PARADISE
      Gorgeous fur wig from unpredictabilities
      Pumpkin Hoodie and leggings for Tinies from ChloeisCrazy

Doll Layaway Update:

AOD Mo Lan boy from Praesagium (final payment to be made tonight)

5. doll_of_darkness bought some items from me~and make a very quickly payment~~
      we have a nice communication~ ^^
      HIGHLY COMMENDED~~
      thanks~CHU~""""

6. Doll o' Darkness bought Valin from me with plans of a longer layaway - however, he was paid off much sooner than expected! she kept in fantastic contact and was highly understanding when i had a sudden, abrupt lifestyle change that impacted my ability to ship Valin out on time.

she's friendly, wonderful and a pleasure to talk to in IMs :) have fun with Val, dahlia~! :aheartbea

7. Purchase Update:

AOD Mo Lan Boy from Praesagium
      (a little late, but oh well ^.^; )

Doll Layaway/Hold Update:

CP Luts Yder Head from rillystar

8. Purchase Update:

CP Luts Yder head from rillystar

Doll Layaway/Hold Updates:

Dream of Doll DOI Luke from Loagaeth

9. Purchase Update:

Doll-Zone BB Leo from marbaerli

Hold/Layaway Update:

Dream of Doll DOI Luke from Loagaeth

10. Doll_of_Darkness purchased a broken time piece from me and couldn't have been better. Great communication, very friendly! Recommended :)

11. Doll_of_Darkness bought a DoI Luke from me on layaway, and she is fantastic. Very friendly, always got back to me quickly, paid very promptly. She and I sent a lot of messages back and forth during the whole process, and we kind of became friends. :) This is the kind of stuff I enjoy about the doll community, talking to great people like her. I would recommend her to anyone. Thanks again! :D

12. Bought a great little hat from Doll of Darkness. It arrived in a timely manner and it's darling. Thanks!

13. Purchase Update:

Dream of Doll Luke from Loagaeth
      Dream of Doll Bee-a from hitomispouken
      Broken Time Piece from brighnasa

Sold:

MSD St. Patrick's Day hat to playdate

14. (Sorry I forgot to do this earlier! :sweat )
      Earlier this month, I bought an MSD-sized Keyblade from Doll_of_Darkness. This was my first time buying anything on DoA, so I didn't know what to expect. But Doll_of_Darkness was very friendly, helpful, and quick to respond to any questions I had. I recieved the Keyblade exactly a week after I sent her the money for it, and oh my gosh, I can't get over how AMAZING it looks! Thank you so very much, Doll of Darkness! I love, love, love it, and I can't wait to get Rikka so I can show you pictures of him with it! :)

I'd definitely recommend her, and I'd happily do business with her again in the future!

15. I purchased some hands and the transaction went perfectly with great communication.

A pleasure to do business with.

Many thanks!

Teddy

16. Doll_of_Darkness commissioned some extensive mods from me and was just a pleasure to work with. Prompt shipping and payment, excellent communication, and was very understanding about delays during a family emergency. Easily one of the absolute nicest people I have ever dealt with, I would highly recommend her to anyone, and would gladly transact with her again any time.

17. Sold a customized handmade furwig to Doll_of_Darkness. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

18. I recently sold a one of a kinf Fairyland Puki dressed as Link from the Legend of Zelda to Doll_of_darkness, and she was very pleasent. I highly reccomend this buyer to anyone! :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar

19. I bought a vest and a shirt from Doll_of_Darkness. Great communication and fast shipment. The transaction went smoothly. Thank you~

20. I bought a coat from Doll_of_Darkness and she was very nice to deal with. Coat was sent fast, packed well and she threw in a couple of freebies! Highly recommended. Thanks!!