Feedback Thread for Dollieaddict

Jul 21, 2006

1. Feedback for transactions with me go here! :)

2. Dollieaddict is an awesome buyer! She paid promptly, answered PM's very quickly and was a pleasure to sell to!

Totally positive experience in my book! :D
      Thanks, Dollie!

-Canned

3. Dollieaddict bought 1 pair eyes from me,
      Fast payment and excellent communication, Thanks!

4. Dollieaddict bought a wig from me^_^
      She is great buyer and she replied to all my pms very quickly=)

Thanks!

5. Dollieaddict purchased some eyes :abambi: from me and paid immediately!

Immediate payment is :love

Excellent transaction!

6. I bought some eyes from Dollieaddict and they got here safely, swiftly and were just as shown. ^^ I'd definitely buy from her again.

7. I purchased a wig and it was easy, quick, and as pictured. THANKS!!!! :D

8. Gave her lupinus a face-up... it was great dealing with her!! very nice and kept good communication ^^b i would be more than happy to do business with her again

9. Excellent buyer! Dollieaddict payed very quickly and was very friendly to deal with. :)

10. I bought a Toy SD handgun from Dollieaddict. It is in perfect condition and it shipped very quickly. She is super nice to deal with too. :)

11. I bought some fishnets for my Liz from dollieaddict.
      She shipped them right out and they arrived safely. Super nice seller!

Thank so much!

12. Positive feedback for seller:

I bought a pair of shoes from dollieaddict. Everything went well and I received them in good condition! Nice to deal with! :)

13. I recently bought a few wigs from Dollieaddict. Super-fast shipping...the wigs are beautiful!~ I highly recommend her as a seller. Thanks!! =))

14. I bought a pair of Hound boots from Dollieaddict and they're in PERFECT condition and were shipped promptly. Dollieaddict was a pleasure to deal with :)

15. Dollieholic was a great buyer! Thanks so much! (sorry took me so long to post):doh

16. I purchased an Elfdoll body from dollieaddict. She answered emails promptly and packed the body very securely. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again.

17. I purchased a Standard K head from dollieaddict! The shipment was fast and veryveryveryvery secure. XD She was very pleasant to have a transaction with!

Thank you so much <3

18. dollieaddict purchased a BBB Ling from me. She was extremely nice and paid for her way before she had to. She is a fantastic buyer and I wouldn't hesitate to buy/sell with her again. She gets a A+++++ :dance

19. ???dollieaddict bought a pair of eyes from me. Wonderful buyer with prompt responses and payment. A pleasure to trade with! Thank you and hope your little one likes the eyes! :kitty2

20. Dollieaddict bought some wigs from me, and everything went perfectly! I'd be happy to deal with Dollieaddict again anytime. :)