1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

FeedBack Thread For DollsnDolls

Jan 27, 2009

1. :goldstar DollsnDolls "Feedback Thread":goldstar

Hey Guys!
      Thanks for any and all feedback. I strive to provide timely,payments for items bought, as well as fast responses and quick shipping on items that I have to sell and trade. I expect nothing less in items I purchase/trade from other members.

Thanks for the feedback!

Ruby

2. DollsnDolls bought a doll head from me; She was very polite and paid quickly. She even sent a little extra later to cover the shipping cost after the initial fee was a little low! I would definitely sell or buy from her again. Thanks for a lovely transaction!

3. DollsnDolls bought a TATA fur coat and boy's undies from me, She is very quick in responing to PMs and payment is very quick too >_< . Great Transcation! Looking forward for more in the future !!! >_<

Thanks!

4. I purchased a very nice BBB body from DollsnDolls. We had an excellent transaction. Good and friendly communication. Doll arrived well packaged and in a timely manner. Nice extra too. Highly recommended. Thanks!

5. I bought a head from DollsnDolls. She kept up great communication throughout and it was packaged very well :) I'd gladly buy from her again.

6. POSITIVE! DollsnDolls bought several pairs of small boots and a wig from me. She was great to work with. I'd definitely sell to her again.

7. I purchased an adorable pair of jeans from DollsnDolls, and they arrived at LIGHTNING SPEED! O_o;

Seriously, I got them within two days! I was amazed! I even got to use them for the blue jean-themed meet-up I went to!

I couldn't be happier with the transaction! Buy from DollsnDolls with confidence!

8. Positive Feedback for trading with DollsnDolls

I traded my MD Vampire Ryu on a lati boy body to DollsnDolls for a SR Valencia boy and numerous MSD sized items. Communication was good, though it did taper off during the shipping period due to her personal circumstances (which were all explained in a PM prior to finalisation, so I understood what was going on in her part of the world). I got my trade items today and they were well packed and all accounted for.

I couldn't be happier with this transaction and I'd recommend DollsnDolls as a good seller and trader.