1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Dolly Wink

Apr 30, 2011

1. I joined Dolly Wink's Leekeworld GO. She was wonderful to work with. Her communication was great, she was very organized, and shipped the wigs quickly after they arrived. I would definitely join a GO of hers again! A++++++++++++++

2. I participated in Dolly Wink's LeekeWorld GO (for a LR-121 wig in Beige) and I have to say that she is a fantastic GO host! :) She has excellent communication, is very organized, kept us updated, and was extremely fast at shipping out everyone's items once they arrived! I would highly recommend Dolly Wink as a GO organizer and would happily join another GO run by her in the future!

I really appreciate you running this GO, Dolly Wink! You're awesome! :)

3. I joined a Leekeworld GO run by Dolly Wink, and it was run very smoothly! Prompt communication and very quick shipping once the items came in. Thank you!

4. I participated in a Leekeworld GO that Dolly Wink organized. Her communication was wonderful and she kept everything in the thread updated. My wig was also shipped out quickly! Thank you for a pleasant transaction!

5. I joined a Leekeworld GO run by Dolly Wink, and it was run very smoothly! Prompt communication and very quick shipping once the items came in. Thank you! I love my wigs!

6. I participated in a Leekeworld GO that Dollywink hosted and everything went perfectly, thanks!

7. I've participated in Dolly Wink's Leeke GO and it was fast and efficient from start to finish. :) I wouldn't hesitate to join in another hosted by her again.

Thank you very much!

8. Dolly Wink ran a smooth and easy group order. Good communication and speedy shipping. Thank you for running the order--I love my new Leeke wig.

9. Did a great job with the group order she organized for Leeke selections. Got our order in fast, and shipped even faster, kept us well updated and courteously sent me a reminder when I needed it after long hours at work. I appreciate her great effort, and would happily do business with her again in the future!

10. Bought a wig from me, everything went super smooth, would work with them again in a heartbeat.

11. i was in dolly wink's leekeworld GO, super polite communications, prompt and consistent updates, shipped fast as well packed! i would love to be in another GO hosted by dolly wink any day!

12. I bought some rRabit clothes from Dolly Wink, messaging was fast and very friendly.
      She sent the clothes fast and they were packed well. I had a very positive experience! Thank you!

13. Dolly Wink bought a Volks jacket from me. Paid quickly and was understanding when I got sick and took a few days longer to ship out. Let me know when it arrived, would highly recommend and love to deal with again thank you!!! <3

14. I sold my Tianba's BJD faceup book to Dolly Wink. She is very friendly and she told me about receiving the book the same day she got it. And it was very fun to talk to her about BJD faceups and resin eye making!! :XD::XD:

15. @Dolly Wink participated in my Mako Eyes GO. She was always communicative with confirming all the details. Payment was prompt and she was kind enough to let me know whe the eyes arrived. I would happily work with her again.

16. I bought a minifee moe body from @Dolly Wink , and it went fantastic! She’s super sweet, and packaged the doll super well. The doll was just as described. (She showed me her adorable kitties too :D)

17. I purchased some tan Minifee hands from Dolly Wink, and you couldn't ask for a better transaction. Despite having to deal with consequences of a hurricane, Dolly Wink answered all my questions promptly, sent photos of the package, shipped very quickly, and was in general a delight to work with. Thank you so much!

18. I also purchased a pair of tan Minifee hands from Dollywink. This poor seller had no power, just survived a hurricane, and is apologizing to me for the delay.
      Was very responsive, fast shipping (delayed in Louisiana USPS, because hurricane). The hands were carefully packaged and bubble-wrapped.
      I hope you are doing well and that your family is safe! Thanks so much!