1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for donthavenough

Jan 26, 2011

1. I don't see a thread for her, so hope it's OK if I start one! I just purchased an Iplehouse doll from donthavenough and it was a perfect transaction. Doll was shipped super fast, well-packed, and received in excellent condition. All communication was prompt and friendly. I'd definitely do business again, thanks, Carol! :)

2. Had a nice transaction with Carol.. Doll arrived just as described. Packed well and shipped quickly. I wouldn't hesitate to have more transactions with her. Thannks a bunch, Carol

3. I bought a Rosen Lied MC Pudding from Carol, the transaction was perfect. She was very friendly and shipped quickly,
      and had great communication. Would definitely do business with her again! Thank you so much!

4. Bought my first ever bjd from Carol, a beautiful Tessa from Dale Zetner. The transaction was great she bent over backward giving me information and pictures and the doll is absolutely beautiful. Thanks so much Carol. Patti

5. Donthaveenough sold me a limited Dust of Dolls Appi Meël! The transaction went so well, she was incredibly sweet and wonderfully accommodating and I would 100% recommend her to anyone! Communication was fabulous and shipping insanely fast!

Thank you SO much for helping me bring home my grail girl!

100% A+++ SELLER!