1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for ebisama

Aug 8, 2007

1. I bought a MSD Vest from Ebisama. Item was shipped quickly and arrived as described. All in all, a perfect transaction--thank you again!

2. I bought a Bluefairy 'Dear Deer' Louis from Ebisama. She was a pleasure to deal with. She shipped the doll on time, packaged him safely and he arrived very soon afterwards.
      Thanks a lot!

3. Ebisamaparticipated in my most recent Mako Eyes GO and can say she was just a delight to deal with. She was prompt in posting payment and was friendly throughout our correspondence. I would totes deal with her again and would deffo recommend. Thanks again, dear!!:D

4. Ebisama joined my GO for BlueFairy. I appreciated the clear communication about the items being ordered. It was a success! Thanks for joining my GO! :daisy

5. ^^ Ebisama is very nice and responds fast. The trade transaction went very smoothly. I recommend Ebisama for sure!

6. I purchased a Switch Rusi from Ebisama and it was a flawless transaction - friendly communication, wrapped safely and shipped quickly. Thanks so much! :D

7. i had a great transaction with Ebisama
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when got the package
      highly recommend~~!!!
      thank you~!

8. I sold a Dollfie Dream Miku to Ebisama using layaway. She made timely payments, and had excellent communication. Although there were issues with USPS not tracking her shipment and taking ages to deliver, she was quite patient :) I highly recommend her, and would definitely do business with her again! :daisy

9. I bought Uhui:R on SDGr body from Ebisama and I'm very happy with him. She is really quick with responses and patient with me despite asking alot of questions.
      She shipped the package very fast too!

A very pleasant transaction!! Would definitely deal with her again:) thank you so much!

10. I sold an outfit to ebisama. Overall it was an excellent transaction. All communication was very fast and friendly. Payment was sent quickly and I was notified as soon the outfit arrived. I would be happy to sell to again and recommend as a buyer. Thanks very much! Hope your doll like their new outfit! :thumbup

11. Ebisama bought a wig from me. She was very prompt returning messages, payment was super fast and she let me know immediately that the package arrived safely. It was a delightful transaction overall! I would gladly do business with ebisama again. Thank you! :daisy

12. Ebisama joined my Crobidoll GO. Great communication, super friendly, and prompt payment. Thanks again for joining!

13. I bought a YoSD Kanata from ebisama. Communication was clear and friendly and Kanata was packed safely! Many thanks for a smooth transaction!

14. Ebisama bought my jo march head and paid swiftly and was patient while waiting for payment to clear. Ebisama let me know when the head arrived and was all around wonderful to work with! Would recommend them :)

15. Ebisama joined my Luts GO. It was a pleasure doing business with them :)

16. Ebisama bought three pairs of eyes from me, and was a pleasure to deal with. Communication was friendly and prompt, payment was made swiftly, and Steff let me know when they arrived safely. I would happily sell to Ebisama again, and would recommend to others without hesitation!

17. Ebisama bought a Switch girl body from me and was super nice and responsive, great transaction and thank you!

18. She commissioned me for a neck mod as well as a face-up, and everything went smoothly.
      Communication was pleasant and she was great to deal with overall.

Thanks again, Ebisama~

19. Ebisama purchase volks sd 13 heels feet part from me, everything went very smoothly, thank you so much

20. I purchased a RSDoll Verroky head from Ebisama. Communication was great and the head was packaged safely! Thank you so much! :D