1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Edeiel

Aug 24, 2009

1. Hi!!

This is my feedback thread, comment here about your selling/buying experience with me in this forum.

Thank you!!

2. ++++positive++++
      Edeiel bought the RuddyPeach Glass Eyes from me.
      Nice buyer and fast payment~Highly recommend!^_^

I hope I will trade with you again~Thanks~m(_ _)m

3. edeiel bought a punky red and black striped/plaid MSD outfit from me. She paid promptly when everything was settled--address, PayPal address, pictures, etc.--and she was polite and friendly in all of her PMs. Pleasure to deal with, and I would totally love to do future transactions with her! :)

4. Edeiel bought a Soom Chrom from me, paid right away and let me know when he arrived. An absolute pleasure to work with! Polite, serious and above all super friendly. I highly recommend! ~Gus

5. Edeiel bought a pair of grit's gargoyle feets from me. She paid promptly after confirmation and also informed me when the stuff reached her. Definitely a recommended buyer. Thanks for the smooth transaction!

6. Edeiel purchased some puki clothes from me and was very quick with the payment, was very friendly with her pm's.
      Would gladly work with her again.

7. Edeiel purchased a Soom Bygg head from me, and she was a total delight all through the process! I hope you enjoy Mr Bygg as much as I enjoyed meeting you through this transaction :-)

8. Edeiel bought a belun head open eyed from me. She was a sweetie and paid when she said she was going to. Great buyer enjoy your purchase hun!

9. I recently adopted a doll from Edeiel. She was a joy to deal with - very sweet and friendly, and always keeping me updated on the status of the transaction. She even included a freebie! I definitely recommend her - thanks so much again, Edeiel!

10. I bought a soom Chalco from Edeiel . She was so friendly and easy communicating with ~and she did shipping very quickly! It's nice deal!~
      Thanks again!~

11. I purchased a Abadon's head from Edeiel. She was always friendly and patient, and esay to communicate with. The head was in perfect condition too. Thank you very much!!!

12. I purchased a Minifee Chloe SP head from Edeiel. She was very easy to work with, shipped, and Chloe arrived very carefully packaged and in perfect condition. Thank you so much! You have been so sweet!

13. I bought Crobidoll Lance Cheshire Kitten from her,
      communication was smooth and super friendly,
      she's very pleasant to deal with,
      i even got a little cute gift along with my purchase.
      Thank you so much:aheartbea
      Excellent communication, great packaging and a happy transaction :)