1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for EGLovecraft

Feb 22, 2007

1. Hi! I am going to start buying and selling in the Marketplace, and would like everyone who has bought from me, or sold to me to leave feedback here. I will leave feedback for everyone I have bought from, or sold to.

Thank you!

:aheartbea Elizabeth
    2. Great buyer, fast payment, thanks a lot ^^
    3. Exceptional seller who packages things so safely and mails most promptly! A great pleasure to deal with and I highly recommend her to all! :D
    4. A great buyer who was a dream to work with. I would definitely do business again with her in the future.
    5. Great seller! Good communication, quick delivery, and items well packaged. ^^ Highly recommended!
    6. Excellent seller! Fast shipping and a very pleasent person to deal with. I hope to do more buisness with her in the future!!
    7. The Volks HG glass eyes I purchased from EGLovecraft arrived quickly, and I was impressed with the attention she had paid to ensuring the they were expertly packaged and would arrive safely. I would be happy to do business with her again in the future :)
    8. I bought a lovely pink wig from EGLovecraft and it came fast and in perfect condition! I would gladly do business with her again! Great seller :)
    9. EGLovecraft is a sweetheart. Friendly, fast responses and payment, and lets you know when the item arrived. Thank you so much :D
    10. Hi! I just traded Zouks with Elizabeth!
      She is most awesome to deal with, and communicates wonderfully!
      A+ Smiley Face all the way!

11. i have bought a pair of eyes off EGlovecraft and everything went smooth! Thank you!
    12. I received a pair of eyes from EGLovecraft.

She is a very friendly DoA member and efficient in her sales and communication. Speedy ship and great packaging. Would deal with again.

Thank you! :daisy
    13. I bought a body from EGLovecraft. She's a wonderful seller, very understanding and super nice too :) I definately reccommend her!
    14. EGLovecraft is awesome!!
      It was great working with her because she's super nice and understanding.
      She replies to pms fast and ships fast too!!;)

Thank you
    15. Just bought a Unoa faceplate which I received in no time. Thanks so much for a stress free transaction. Great packaging. All the best, Hugo
    16. I bought an SD13 body from this seller recently. It arrived in perfect condition as it had been advertised, excellently packaged, and the seller is a total sweetheart and easy to talk to. :fangirl:
    17. EGLovecraft is a responsible buyer and a charming correspondent. I wouldn't hesitate to trade with her again. ^_^
    18. bought 2 pairs of lovely eyes from her, quickly posted and well packaged, would buy from again - many thanks :D
    19. Traded for a Yo-SD and it went so quickly and smoothly and fantastically that I am forced to recommend EGLovecraft most highly. :) Very friendly communication, speedy mailing, and just an overall great transaction.
    20. Excellent seller! I bought awesome wine red wig from Elizabeth. She is nice and kind and answers to emails quickly. I'm very happy. Thank you!