1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Elasaid Aiden

Feb 15, 2011

1. Please give feedback for any transactions here! Thank you! :)

2. I purchased a Dollfie Dream body from Elasaid, and the transaction was perfect :) Elasaid was patient with me when paypal had a little hiccup, and was friendly and communicative. Thanks for the great transaction!

3. I bought an MSD Ken from Elesaid Aiden and the transaction was just perfect! I would most definitely buy from Elesaid Aiden again! :D

4. A+++

I sold a doll body to Elasaid Aiden and the transaction was very pleasant. She paid right away and let me know of the body arrival as soon as it did.

I highly recommend Elasaid Aiden as a buyer and seller! ~Gus

5. Elasaid Aiden responded to my WTB Suwarriko body thread~ ;v; Her communication was wonderful and she shipped the body out very quickly! Overall, she is a wonderful seller and I highly recommend her! Thank you!

6. bought Elasaid's el head.
      the item was shipped/and arrived quickly - got it on friday.
      thanks!!

7. Awesome seller! We started to do a trade for her BBB Elfkin, but I hurt my shoulder/hand and could not finish the trade, so she was very patient with me, and let me pay off the part I didn't have finished when I was able to. It has been a tough few months and she didn't get upset or anything, and was very understanding! I can't thank her enough. ^^ I would highly recommend her! <3

The BBB Elfkin is so perfect! <3