1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for emac

Jan 18, 2018

1. emac bought a Soom Mecha Angel body from me. She paid fast and the communication was flawless. She even let me know when the body arrived. I'm very pleased with this transaction. :D

2. Positive feedback
      I sold a Dollshe Hound head to Emac, the communication was great and payment was very quick. :)

I highly recommend her!!

3. emac was a member of my recent Witch's Sabbat Swap and she was a wonderful swapper! I would highly recommend emac to other swap hosts and would gladly have her join any of my future swaps! :)

4. :starcookie:bellcookie:candycane:gingerbreadman Positive feedback :hollyberry:treecookie:candycane:starcookie

I purchased a SD head from emac and the transaction was smooth and emac had great communication!
      The head was exactly as described and emac packaged it up very carefully:love!
      I would happily buy from emac again.
      Thank you so much emac :hug:.

5. I bought a Scarecrow Hal head from Emac. Good communication, and super fast shipping! Got to me before Christmas! Would recommend.

#25 akasha2003, Dec 23, 2018
      Last edited: Aug 17, 2019
    6. I did a trade of rRabit lucky bag items with @emac. Communication was great and she held things for me until my lucky bags arrived for the trade. The shirt and shorts I traded for arrived safe and sound. I'd definitely do business with emac again. :)

7. Positive Feedback!

I sold my Saint on the Mystic Plus body to emac on a short layaway and she made the process very pleasant--all payments were on time and she was a real pleasure to deal with. :)

8. emac was a member of my recent Christmas At Hogwarts Swap and they were an excellent swap member once again! I would gladly welcome emac into any of my future swaps and highly recommend them to any other swap host. :)

9. Emac purchased a Jupiter head / Kylo Ren from me. They were fantastic, made normal requests for verification, provided prompt payment and let me know when it was received.

Highly recommended buyer!

10. They bought a Jupiter head from me. They paid promptly, and was very understanding when there was a slight delay in me getting to the post office. They let me know when they received the item.

Thank you very much Emac! :D

11. emac had a short layaway with me for a Dollshe WS SA Hound as well as some clothing. Overall, it was an excellent transaction! All communication was fast and friendly and each payment was made on time. I would be happy to sell to again and would recommend as a buyer. Thank you very much for an excellent transaction! :thumbup

12. :bcupcake<3 :cake: Positive feedback :cake:<3 :bcupcake

I purchased a TLC Dollzone body from Emac and the whole transaction was perfect and Emac was very helpful and had excellent communication.
      The body arrived quickly and was exactly as described :thumbup and I would happily buy from Emac again!
      Thank you so much Emac :hug:!

13. emac purchased an IM hound from me. Smooth transaction, payment was on time and communication was quick. Would be a pleasure to sell to again!

14. I bought a Kanadoll Adrian head from emac. Absolutely painless process, and at my request, emac kindly held off shipping the head to ensure he'd arrive safely after my business trip. Thanks again!

15. PERFECT PURCHASE:cheer
      I bought a head from Emac which arrived very quickly & was securely wrapped and packaged to protect it from any damage. The head is beautiful, flawless & pristine.
      There were no glitches in the payment transaction. Communication was fast & friendly.
      This was my first transaction with Emac; based on all her previous excellent feedback I had no qualms and everything turned out exactly as I expected: PERFECT.:3nodding:

16. PERFECT PURCHASE :love
      I bought the MX head that belongs with a body I already have, and also the Nan Gang body that belongs with a head I already have, and Emac was able to ship them together. They were wrapped up very safely inside the original DF-H box, which was then packed very well inside an even bigger, strong box, which arrived quickly. Emac packed these items as befits the precious things they are. I am very happy with my purchases from Emac.:3nodding::love

17. I bought a Doll Leaves 1/4 body from emac. It arrived packed safely in its box in a big box. He is just as described in the sales post. Good seller! Would do it again. Thank you so much.

18. Traded with emac (head for a head). The head arrived safely and was well-packed. <3 Great swap partner, it was a super experience!!

19. Emac purchased a Dollnoize Wrath from me and the whole transaction went very smoothly: they paid swiftly, were very polite throughout the whole conversation and let me know once the doll arrived safely.
      Would 100% recommend doing business with them! :3nodding:

20. Emac purchased a Granado large head bust from me. She paid quickly and was wonderful to work with. I feel bad the postal service took so for to get package to her, it shouldn't have taken over a week to arrive from Illinois to Texas.