1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for emily00

May 8, 2008

1. Since Emily doesn't have a Feedback Thread yet, here's one for her!

I purchased a doll from emily00. Since she didn't have a Feedback Thread, I looked through her eBay feedback. I had a few questions, and she got back to me very quickly. She was very friendly during the transaction (from the beginning, when I was unsure about buying the doll and was doing the preliminary questioning, all the way to the end).

The doll arrived to me in excellent condition and within a week of my sending payment off to her. The transaction was smooth, and I'm very happy with my new doll!

Thank you, Emily!
    2. I purchased a beautiful BW Lishe from Emily. I am pleased with our transaction and would recommend Emily as a seller anytime!
      I'd buy her a souldoll body last 7th of jun and I'm very glad because she was very patient and kind. I think is a good seller!!! I would buy anything from her in the future!
    4. I purchased a Souldoll Lune head from Emily, and she got right back to me, and mailed him off very quickly. He arrived well-packaged and in very good condition. Thanks, Emily. :)
    5. I bought some clothes and shoes from EMILY00. The items are in extra mint condition. It was a perfect and very pleasant overseas transaction. Thanks for all !!!
    6. I bought a shirt from emily00 and the transaction ran perfectly. She's a great seller--I'll be happy to buy from her again. :)