1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for FairIthilien

Jul 12, 2016

1. Hey all! Thanks for doing business with me! Feel free to leave feedback here. I can also be found elsewhere online under the name IthilienBJD.

2. fairithilien bought my blue Asella Rhubarb. She was an absolute pleasure to do business with. She was super friendly in messages and payment was lightning fast. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her as a buyer. Thank you again for the great transaction. :)

3. Fairithilien purchased a Bimong Narae from me. The transaction went wonderfully! Her responses were always quick and friendly, and she sent the payment immediately. I would love to do business with you again; thank you for such a pleasant transaction. :3nodding:

4. I have done a couple of off-doa GOs with Fairithilien. Not only was she a dream to work with, she was open and communicative every step of the way, about status, shipping, down to asking if I had a preference for packaging or postal service.

5. Also,
      I had commissioned Fairithilien for my Dollits Miso. She took my utterly garbled concept table and created a beautiful, wonderful, perfectly fitting face for my girl.
      She took loads of images throughout the process and ensured I was happy with the detail work before moving on to another.
      Very reliable, very open and again, a dream to work with
      (tho I am commenting both transactions today these were separate events)

6. Fairithilien commissioned me for a custom babydoll for one of her girls :D She is an absolute pleasure to work with, communication is smooth and quick as well! She's an absolute dear :3

7. Fairithilien bought one of the Cuba heads form the last release from me. Her communication was always fast and friendly. She was a pleasure to do business with and I would highly recommend her!

8. Bought Cuba head from Fairithilien. Excellent, thoughtful communication. Head was shipped promptly and very well protected. A pleasure to work with. Thank you and highly recommended!

9. Sold my Khan head. Fast transaction and good communication. Would recommend :)

10. I purchased a doll from FairIthilien and she was wonderful to deal with ~

I would definetly buy from her again! <3

11. I commissioned fairithilien to paint all six of my Unoa Zero faceplates, three each for Marion and Latea, and Ith did an amazing job! Ith kept in regular contact and send updates with every phase of the faceups, working with me and my ideas while suggesting other options and tweaks. I will definitely commission again in the future.

12. :aheartbea:aheartbeaPOSITIVE FEEDBACK :aheartbea:aheartbea

Fairithilien bought a doll body from me. The transaction was perfect. They were such a kind and patient buyer. Communication was always fast and easy. They paid right away and were very understanding about the size of the package. They even paid a little extra, which was so generous and kind of them. Overall, the transaction was perfect and they were very pleasant throughout the whole process. I would highly do business with them again :thumbup!

13. Fairithilien purchased a Altis sp head from me and our transaction was perfect.
      Great communication, very fast payment, I recommend Fairithilien 100%!

14. Positive feedback! Fairithilien purchased an IOS Class 40 body from me and the transaction was perfect. Great communication, quick payment, and very pleasant. Thank you so much!

15. Fairithilien purchased my old version Dollstown 15 year boy body. They let me know when he arrived and also how they liked his packing job. I am thrilled he made it safely. I am also happy with the communication and overall transaction with Fairithilien. They were a pleasure to work with.

16. fairithilien bought a set of FL resin wings from me, and everything went perfectly. Friendly communication, fast payment, and they let me know when the package arrived. I'd be happy to deal with fairithilien again anytime. :)