1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for FairJade

Feb 5, 2007

1. Hi! If you have had any transactions from me, please post your feedback here. Thank you very much! ^^

2. I just bought an adorable tea set from FairJade.
      My Lucifer is delighted with it!

The transaction went very smoothly.
      She responded promptly, and also notified me when it turned out that there would be a small delay in getting the tea set sent.
      (Hope you had fun at your convention! ^_^)

The tea set was well wrapped in bubble wrap and nicely packaged to arrive safe and sound.

It was a pleasure doing business with FairJade. :)

3. I bought a tea set with Fairjade

The tea set was sent as soon as possible, and is just as cute as she showed it. :) My Loire is extremely excited. :)

The tea set was wrapped up well, and though I had a momentary scare of hearing a clink, it was only because of the plastic in the box!
      I will order from her again!

4. I commissioned some pants from her, they were great, she didn't have an SD13 boy to work from so she did the best she could with the measurements I gave her. The length turned out PERFECT but the waist was a bit big (nothing I can't fix.) She even sent me a hand written note and a few free gifts. She was pleasant and friendly to deal with very fast and fair on her pricing. Overall a really good transaction and I would recommend anyone commission her work. :)

5. Excellent buyer! Great communication, prompt payment, and a really nice person too :)
      Would deal with again anytime!
      Thanks so much :)
      -Melissa

6. Sorry its so late~! I got the genie outfit last week and Keelin looks amazing in it! Thank you so much!

All I can say is that FairJade is an excellent seller! Great communication, fast shipping, wonderfully made outfit, and very helpful!

I would definately deal with her again! I highly recommend FairJade as a seller ^_^

7. Comissioned an outfit from FairJade. It's very cute and well-made and arrived promptly after a short wait time.

Would definitely do the transaction again!

8. I bought a globe from FairJade that arrived quickly, was well packaged and just as described. She's a peach :daisy and I would certainly use her again.

9. I Comissioned a organization coat from kingdom hearts
      it came very quick and i love it! ^^ she was very nice and did a great job, and thank you so much for the gifts :3 me and him both love the gifts and the coat very much.
      i highly recommend her and i'll be sure to buy from her again ^^ x3

10. I ordered a tea set from FairJade and she was lovely to work with. ^_^ The set was just like the photos and it shipped quickly. Also, she was perfectly cool with waiting a couple of days for me to get the money together.

11. I got my stuff quickly. She was a really good person to deal with. I would definately buy from her again.

12. smooth transaction ^^

13. I commissioned an outfit from you and I am very happy with it. You work super fast, and I appericiated how careful you were to clarify everything. I would definately recommend you!

14. FairJade bought a bjd-sized cellphone from me. It was a smooth transaction. Thank you. ^^

15. I bought a pair of shoes from FairJade. They're perfect! Everything went very smoothly and she was great with communication. I would buy from her again. Thanks!

16. I bought a Tiny shelf from Fair Jade, and she was lovely to deal with.Than you!:)

17. Mystic here, leaving some feedback for Fair Jade! I commissioned her for a Bleach Death god costume with skyblue undershirt and tie instead of white. She made it faster than I even expected since the girl it was made for hasn't even been shipped out yet! Looks great on my MNF Shushu, Kaimei...despite being just a little baggy in the top(very easy to fix so no biggie), it really looks great. She did her best despite not having a DOC girl to work on, which I think is awesome. I'd definitely recommend her. Thanks again!! :D

18. Bought a pair of Hound pants from FairJade. They were shipped super fast! I'm very happy with the transaction.
      xooxo
      Maggie

19. I sold some hound shoes to FairJade. She was wonderful to work with. Great communication. Would love to do business with her again.

20. FairJade bought SD and Hound clothes from me~she is very nice~really a good buyer~thank you very much~>V<~