1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for fairywings

Jun 15, 2006

1. I couldn't find a general feedback thread already created for fairywings. So I'm creating one for her. I hope she doesn't mind ^^;;;

I had a very nice transaction with fairywings. She bought a wig from me and paid promptly via Paypal. I hope you enjoy your wig! :)

2. I also sold a doll head to fairy wings and she was a great person to do business with! I hope you love Kira!
      Thanks for a super fast payment!! wendy

3. Fairywings did everything she said she would! I sold a doll to her without any problems - Alex

4. I sold a wig to fairywings and she paid immediately. A smooth transaction!

5. Yippee! I have a feedback thread! Thanks to everyone!

6. An excellent transaction with fairywings. She purchased a doll outfit from me, paid quickly, and communicated throughout the entire transaction. A wonderful buyer and a perfect transaction. Thanks!

7. I just sold a modded Unoa Lusis face-plate to fairywings, and she was an absolute delight to work with! Thanks so much!

8. Sold a doll to fairywings and she is excellent to deal with!

9. Kristin bought a sist face plate from me. She is a very nice person and perfect to deal with. Paid promptly, excellent communication, easy international transaction.
      Thank You so much!
      Gabi

10. I bought a Kira head and a pair of LeekeWorld shoes from Kristin and both transactios went perfectly. Don't hesitate to buy from this great seller! :)

11. I bought a Kira head from fairywings and the transaction was smooth. I received the head in less than a week. I am very pleased with this purchase.