1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for finn1

Jan 5, 2009

1. I bought a Skoll Cloak from finn1; the communication was great and the cloak arrived quickly! Thank you so much!

2. Bought an SD silver wig from finn1. Arrived in excellent condition.
      Communication was smooth and transaction was perfect. ^^
      Thank you so much!!! *hugs* ^^

3. I Bought a great Luts outfit from her. She's very easy to deal with and keeps in touch so I'd gladly recommend her to anyone.

4. I bought an SD outfit from finn1 and the communication was excellent. She let me know exactly when my item would be sent and it arrived in record time and in great condition. I would definately reccomend! Thankyou so much!

5. I bought a mnf breakaway head from Finn1, arrived safely and packed really well. I would easily buy from again :D

6. I´ve bought Luts shoes from finn1, they arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Absolutely a pleasure to deal with.
      :cloverThank you!:clover

7. i purchased a pair of soom grit eyes from finn1. they arrived fast and are perfect
      finn1 was lovely to deal with and i highly recomend to all
      thank you xx

8. Hello! I bought the minifee scar hand + arm from finn1: very serious seller, fast shipping, perfect item. Super positive transaction! Thank you!

9. Bought a pair of Soom eyes. Had been a very nice transaction.

10. Just bought a couple of wigs from finn1 they arrived with super sonic speed with little gifties. I am delighted with my purchase and the transaction went through very smooth, I would recommend finn1 110% to everyone. (((><)))

Hugest thankies and Merry Xmas!!!!

11. Positive Feedback

I recently purchased a Teenie Gem Skoll Wig from finn1. An absolute delight to work with, communication was excellent, they were very polite and shipped very quickly. I would definately buy from finn1 again in the future.
      Thank you again!

12. I bought a Soom Chalco's wig from finn1. finn1 has been nothing but friendly and speedy, even gave a sweet lil gift in the package :) Thank you for the great and easy transaction!

13. I bought a Fairyland dress set, to be more specific the LitlleFee Rachel´s outifit (dress and shoes) from finn1. Everything went wonderfully. She has been very polite and pitient. The communication has been excellent and the shipment was super fast (she even send me the dress set before i complete the payment). The shipment arrives in only 4 days and the dress and shoes well very well protected and packed. It has been one of the best sale experience that i ever had. I would not hesitate to do bussiness with her again. I strongly reccomend her. Thanks for everything.:):)

14. I bought a Soom Keny head from Finn1, it was a perfect transaction. Finn1 is a serious and friendly seller :I recommend :)
      Thank you very muche !

15. I bought a Soom Appini head to Finn1 and everything was perfectly all right. Quick answer to PMs and quick very shipping after payment! I really recommend her!

16. I bought a Soom bi-weekly outfit from finn1. Communication was prompt and friendly and delivery super fast. I am delighted with the outfit, which arrived in perfect condition :D

I would happily do business with her again. Thank you for an excellent transaction :)

17. I bought a dollsoom Grit from finn1, she was an absolutly fab seller! She shipped him out to me very quickly and I received him the next day. She responded to my PM's very quick and friendly manner!
      Thankyou so much for selling me this lovely little one, I couldn't be happier!

18. I purchased an outfit from Finn1, and she was prompt in communication and shipment! I would defiantly buy from Finn1 again!

19. I bought a Bygg head from finn1. She was very quick in communication and very friendly. The shipping was super fast.
      The head was packaged to ship very securely and arrived safely. And finn1 added sweets as a gift. :)

finn1, thank you so much for a wonderful transaction! I would be glad to do business with you any time!

20. finn1 is a wonderful person and buyer - she purchased a Pukifee's fullset outfit from me, she paid quickly and let me know when she received a package. She was also communicative throughout the entire transaction. Thank you so much again!