1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Frozen Wings

Aug 29, 2006

1. If you have done business with me, please leave some feedback here about the transaction!

#1 frozen wings, Aug 29, 2006
      Last edited: Jul 21, 2018
    2. I bought a wig from Frozen wings. She was friendly and kind throughout the transaction, and the wig was exactly as described. I would gladly do additional transactions with her, as either a buyer or seller. ^_^

3. Aileen was great! Lightning fast shipping, perfect item, excellent communication. Doesn't get any better!

4. I commissioned Frozen Wings to make me an avatar of Jack- great communication, fast work, and an overall great person to deal with! And the most awesome avatar I've ever had! :) I highly recommend her! ^_^

5. Yay for frozen wings avatar and signatures!!
      I've sent her a pm with some pics and a few moments later she did two cute avatars and a awesome sig!
      She was very quicky on the communication and a lovely person to deal with ^^
      Thank you very much!! ^^

Totaly recommend =D

6. I'm not sure if this really counts since I didn't pay for the avatars (because I asked before you started your commission shop) but.... X3333 ANGELI WANTS TO THANK FROZEN FOR THE 3 AVATARS SHE MADE BEFORE! :aheartbea
      X3 Angeli asked frozen to make an avatar one day when we were having a chat through PMs and in a few days (few days because she was busy, which I understood. ^__^) and got 3--when she didn't really have to make 3--cute little avatars of my dearest Ruki!
      Frozen's a really nice, trustworthy person and is very quick in replying PMs! ^.^ Thank you frozen! Definitely recommended! <333

7. OH!! I've got some amazing Avatars and Signature art, made by Frozen Wings.
      She is very kind and fast on replying PMs, not to mention how adorable her work is x3
      Everything was just perfect! <3

Thank you so much, Leen!! ^0^

8. Sold Frozen Wings a wig. She was quick to pay, was very lovely to talk to, and let me know when it arrived. Would rec her to anyone. :D

9. I bought a BW Delf body from frozen. Smooth transaction, body in excellent condition--my floating head is thrilled! XDD Thank you!! :D

10. I bought a gorgeous scarf, very friendly transaction ^_^

11. Sold Frozen Wings a NS Soom body. She was very friendly and fast with replies, not to mention never late with promised payments. I would love to deal with her again~ Thanks! ^^

12. Just received a wig from Aileen and its gorgeous and in mint condition just as described.Would certainly do business again.
      Thankyou Aileen:)

13. This chika is amazingly trustworthy!
      I bought a skirt from her; however, before I even paid, she had already sent it to me!

She believed in me when i told her i would pay.
      It wasnt til about 3 weeks after I received the skirt was I able to FINALLY pay.

It's so hard to find someone that trustworthy, I definitely recommend her business!

And she's SO easy to talk to!
      horray for making online friends :]

14. Did a small group order with me to get her Soony head. Paid quickly and was very patient and friendly to deal with. Kept in contact and was there with me for the lonnngg anticipated wait :D

Highly recommend.

15. she is really a good buyer!!!!!
      fast payment and nice to deal with~thank you!

16. O.o I was sure I left you feedback!!
      Anyhow... I bought a modded Kstarr wig from frozen wings. She was very sweet to communicate with, the shipping was fast and the wig is beautiful.
      Thank you, it was wonderful dealing with you and I'd recommend it to anyone! ^^

17. frozen wings, has done some design work for me on Avs etc for my new website, lovely communication, very helpful and fast work. I love all the pics she has done for me and would highly recommend.

Thanks

18. I bought a sun hat from frozen wings and it arrived in perfect condition.

Thanks from Germany!

19. Frozen wings bought a shirt from me and was absolutely wonderful to deal with! She paid quickly and told me when the shirt arrived~ Thanks so much for the great transaction!

20. Alright, so, Frozen Wings is a wonderfully polite person, who is very cordial in her PMs. However, I purchased and paid for a pair of iplehouse jeans from her by 08-22-2007, and they were shipped 09-21-2007. I received them 9-28-2007.

I'm not sure if this is alright by DOA's standards, so this is merely neutral feedback, but, I personally do not require a month's shipping time. Frozen Wings told me that she was very busy with school, I understand this, and the other reason shipping was delayed was that "that I transfered the shipping money to my sister's bank account and she has to wait till she gets her paycheck to actually go to the post office (both of us need to go). "

Maybe my case was a fluke, considering all the pleasant feedback that Frozen Wings has here.

Victoria. :daisy