1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for FunnyLori

Feb 8, 2007

1. What a great gal and too cute shoes-FunnyLori is definitely fun to do business with;]

2. Purchased some eyes from Lori, and she was super nice about it! She even added an extra stamp without charging me. :) She apologized for the delay, but they arrived safely and quickly.

I would definitely do business with her again!

3. Super fast shipping, skully shoes arrived perfectly and are exactly what I wanted.
      Thanks, Lori!

4. Lori is a great buyer, keeps in contact ^_^ fear not when buying or selling to Lori.

5. I was in a group order that Lori ran and she was so wonderful! She like totally went out of her way for me! I absolutely loved dealing with her and I highly recommend her to anyone. Thank you Lori!!! :aheartbea

6. wonderful communication and help. Item was exactly as described! Very quick shipping out to me!

7. She ran a group order and everything came very quickly and was well packed. Will definitly join a group order if she's running it, wheater I need something or not!

8. I participated in another FunnyLori group order and it was great. Thanks!

Carolyn

9. Another perfect Bambicrony order! Lori is just wonderful! :)

10. I bought 2 Narnia sets from FunnyLori and they arrived in perfect time and very well packaged. ^__^ Thank you FunnyLori!

11. I participated in a Bambicrony group order that Lori ran and she was just amazing!! Kept everyone informed the whole step of the way! Shipped everything out as soon as it got there and even included a little extra eye putty for me! :D Everyone needs someone like this running the group orders! Thank you soooo much Lori for helping me bring my dream girl home I can’t thank you enough. :abow:

12. I was a participant in Lori's most recent Bambicrony group order. As always, she was fabulous to work with and did a great job handling a large order - she even sent updates while she was on vacation! Highly recommended!

:daisy

13. I joined Lori's latest Bambicrony group order and she did an excellent job of handling everything. Kudoos to Lori for handling such a large and complicated order.

14. I purchased a set of Narnia weapons from FunnyLori, and they arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Great communication!! I recommend FunnyLori to all! :)

15. I went in on a group order for Bambicrony, and it was quick, prompt and easy! Thank you for a great time - and getting me a great wig :)

16. I bought these adorable doll lashes from Lori, they came really fast and was packed very well, and this seller has a great personality, would def buy from again ^^

17. Wonderful buyer! FunnyLori purchased a wig from me, paid super quickly, and was very friendly. ^^ Thanks so much!

18. FunnyLori participated in a Dollmore group order I hosted. She paid fast and was great to deal with. Thanks ^_^

19. I sold a pair of hands to Lori and again she was so wonderful to deal with! I totally recommend her! Thank you!

20. I sold a head to FunnyLori, and it couldn't have been an easier or more pleasant transaction! She responded to all pm's, paid immediately and added money for shipping before I even got back to her with the shipping cost! :sumomo: FunnyLori is the best!!