1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for FunnyLori

Feb 8, 2007

1. FunnyLori purchased a Lati Senny from me. She paid when agreed and communicated throughout the transaction. An excellent selling experience. I would highly recommend her. Thanks!!

2. I participated in Lori's Leeke group order. She kept me up-to-date on items arrival and shipping to me.

In fact, she did such a nice job with this group order I have already placed another order with her. I am trying to encourage her to do one so I can get another Pukipuki from Fairyland. Lori is definitely a reliable person.

3. Lori was kind enough to mod my Unidoll Feanor for me. She did an excellent job, her communication was amazing, and he's back home better than before!

I would definitely recommend her!

4. I bought two pairs of hemostats from Lori to help string my boy! She was amazing and even gave me free shipping! It was first class and arrived in three days, amazing! Speedy transactions! Positive Feedback!

5. FunnyLori thinks one can predict the future. Only deal with her if you have this trait. Money saved in Feb., Invoice sent on the March 1st, Car broke on the 2nd, Read invoice on 2nd, Checked and rechecked ways to still honor purchase. On 3rd Responded that mechanic took all funds :(

6. I stated more than once in my minimee group order that money should be available on the 1st. I cannot help that personal problems do arise. Just stated the facts. Life happens to everyone, but dropping out of a group order after the invoices were sent put me in a position I did not want to be in. My fiance and I bought two of the heads so the order would be at 10. Having to buy the 3rd head has put me at a great inconvenience and set back my own planned doll purchases by a great deal.

7. Had a great transaction with FunnyLori, she bought a hat from me, great communication and speedy payment, thanks again!

8. Lori did some seam sanding, wiring, body blushing, and installing an armature on my Hound body and it all looks GREAT. Thanks!
      Arnie

9. She ran a Volks group order I joined in on. Great communication, fast shipping, boots arrived in perfect condition. Would definitely deal with again!

10. I was part of a fast Leeke group order that FunnyLori ran. The whole process was indeed very fast. Lori was very friendly and even tried to negotiate Leeke out of a wig that they decided I couldn't have. Everything was sent out apparently the very day it arrived, and I got my wigs very quickly. I would definitely join another group order run by Lori.

11. Lori modded my Hypermaniac Muse to have a magnetic headcap, and it also involved restringing, adding an S hook and lots of work! She also hot glued my little girl for me as a gift. She did a great job, was fast, stayed in communication and sent pictures, and sent her back promptly when she was done. I plan on using Lori again for other work on my other dolls!

12. Lori modified my DoC boy so that he has a slot for his S-hook! The craftsmanship is amazing! Now I don't have to fight with his head to change or adjust his eyes! And she did the procedure so fast! It took a week from the time he left my hands at my post office until he arrived back at my doorstep, completed.

Great work! Superb communication! In-progress photos! Secure shipping!

Lori = Amazing!

13. I bought some eyes from FunnyLori, and she was super sweet throughout the entire transaction.^^
      She shipped them quickly, they took a while to arrive but that's nothing she can control.:)
      Thank you so much! A+ seller ^_~

14. I recently commissioned an eye opening for a CP Dreaming Moon from Lori. She made sure to take in-progress photos and took the mod slowly so that she could check with me (I had been unsure of what I wanted for the doll). She was extremely patient and had great communication, not to mention that my boy looks fantastic! I've never seen modded eyes look so even, and she even shipped him back out to me before I paid her, which was amazing. I definitely recommend her!

15. Funnylori ran the Heath Ledger minimee GO and I was extremely pleased with communication, ship-time and pretty much everything about it. She provided the sculptors with a plethora of pictures so that Heath ended up looking like Heath. Couldn't say better things. :D

16. I participated in Lori's Heath Ledger Minimee group order, and she was wonderful to work with. She updated as soon as she got information and answered any questions in a timely and professional manner. When I received my head, he was packed and shipped properly and nicely, and very secure. I would indefinitely do business with her again.

17. I snuck into the Heath GO and Lori was great to work with.

The communication while the GO was ongoing was great and the head itself is flawless and was very well wrapped for shipping.

Thanks so much!

18. FunnyLori was in charge of the Heath Ledger Minimee GO that I was part of. She did a fantastic job and updated with information when it became available. She's a very nice person to do business with and I would definately deal with her again! :)

19. Bought a pair of yuki wings from Lori. Communication was good and shipping was prompt would definitely buy from her again

20. I participated in the Heath Ledger GO that FunnyLori ran and all went wonderfully. Awesome communication, very friendly, well packed and fast shipping. Very nice job.

-Sara