1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for FunnyLori

Feb 8, 2007

1. Funnylori put magnets into three of my dolls heads, which included 2 tinies..and they ARE tiny! (14cm) She also opened the eyes on my Dark Elf Soo Vampire. She did an absolutely outstanding job, checking with me every step of the way as to how far to go. Thank you so much Lori

2. Thanks! I love the wigs! This was a great Leeke group order! I am so happy you do all this work for us!

3. I just bought a Juri head from Lori and everything was just wonderful!
      The head is perfect and flawless, it was packaged brilliantly and posted so fast. And Lori is just so nice! It really was a pleasure to buy from her:aheartbea Hope to do it again sometime.

4. She is awesome to do business with, I was in her leeke order a while back, they gave her a bit of the runaround but she dealt with them, and kept us well informed. My wig was the last thing to be sent.... But as soon as she got it I got.
      Again She is Awesome! Thank you for hosting for us!

5. I participated in a group order that Lori ran. She managed the order extremely well. She kept me up to date on the status all the way through. She shipped my stuff to me immediately even though she had a load of personal stuff going on. I would definitely want to join other orders that Lori runs and would buy from her with confidence.
      Robbin

6. I just received my Dollmore items from Funnylori today. Wonderful group order to be in! Very organized and fast. She is marvelous. : )

7. :aheartbeaI just participated in a Dollmore group order run by FunnyLori. Everything went great. Her communication was excellent, my package was carefully packed and quickly mailed. She is a great person to deal with. My little Banji boy is soooo cute!!:aheartbea

Thanks!:aheartbea

Gail

8. I had my flopsy Domuya Fin get the works from Lori. She magnetized the headcap (thank you Lori :love) drilled her out to accept thicker elastic, and wired and sueded her. (and pierced her ears)
      My girl is now solid, and so lovely to pose.
      Lori was very timely, responsive, and sent me pics and updates. She was wonderful to work with, and I would definitely send her another doll to work on!

9. I joined a group order ran by her. Communications were great. The group order ran smoothly. Shipping is fast. I will join future group orders ran by her. Recommended.

10. I was in FunnyLori's Dollmore group order. She was super organized and efficient, and kept all of us informed every step of the way. Quick and economical shipping too! 5 stars and many thanks :D

11. I bought a UNOA face plate that she painted. She was a wonderful seller.

12. Lori did a perfect mod for a pair of my Hypermaniac girls feet. She did exactly what I was looking for and squeezed me in at the last minute! All the communication was really friendly and nice. I would certainly have Lori do more mods for me.

13. I bought Lori's Heath Ledger Minimee head. Mr. Ledger arrived quickly and in perfect condition. :)

14. My first group order was with Lori, and I am super pleased.

Thanks so much Lori.

15. I participated in Lori's Dollmore group order. She kept everyone well informed even though dollmore kind of ate half the order. :sweat Thanks you so much Lori!

16. I also participated in the group order Dollmore ate. Lori really went to bat for us!

17. Lori sold me a neck piece and a wig and they arrived very quickly. Wonderful to work with!!

Thanks!
      ~V~

18. I bought a Luts Type 2 neck part from Lori. Communication was great and she shipped super fast. She's very nice and an absolute pleasure to work with. Thanks so much! <3

19. Very late in getting this Feedback here for Funny Lori, but just wanted to add that I have sent many dolls to her for modding and restring/wiring, and Lori did an awesome professional job with all of my dolls. She expertly modded my Hypermaniacs' headcap to contain a magnet, then reworked the stringing so the doll would be more poseable and playable, and has also painstakingly sanded and reworked the torsos on a couple of other dolls. She handled all of my property with care and I wouldn't hesitate for a moment to trust her with any of my dolls in the future.

20. I took part in the Dollmore order, and Lori was great! There was a mixup with one of my items and she was very prompt in getting Dollmore to send out the right one.