1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Gabriel

Oct 21, 2006

1. I couldn't find a post for Gabriel, so I'm going to start one. ^^

Gabriel is an excellent seller! She sold me a pair of Zouks and shipped them within 24 hours of me sending payment, and even sent me scans of the receipt and shipping label. She also QUADRUPLE-bubble wrapped the eyes to make sure they arrived carefully. They arrived in PRISTINE condition. I couldn't ask for a better seller!

Thanks so much! I look forward to doing business with you again! :aheartbea

~ Jibrille

2. gabriel is a terrific seller--I just bought some clothes for one of my boys from her, and I wouldn't hesitate to buy again! She was fast and friendly to communicate with, shipped right away, and the clothes are in tip-top condition. :daisy

3. Very accomodating seller and very responsible in scanning receipts and following-up. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her. :)

EDIT: typo XD;

4. WOW. I mean.. she's a wonderful seller. Beyond wonderful. I would buy from her again in a heartbeat.

5. Good feedback for Gabriel. ^^

I purchased several things from her.
      She has also bought from me before.
      We have also traded before.

Everything was smooth and she replies quickly as well.

Reccomended to buy from and sell to. ^^

6. I brought a jacket from Gabriel. Great communication. Smooth transaction and very honest. Highly reccommend!

7. Gabriel's an excellent seller!

Great communication, and ships item right away. Very honest and is a pleasure to do business with =)

8. I was so pleased with my first transaction with Gabriel that I bought even more stuff!

9. Wonderful seller. A+++++

Definitely a gem ;)

xoxo,

Kai

10. Good feedback for Gabriel ^_^

I've bought SD13 jeans, fastly shippement and very good stuff!! *^_^*

11. Fantastic seller! Very quick replys!

12. Wonderful!!!!!!!! I have no words to thank Gabriel. Great communication, fast shipping... just perfect!

I bough a Magical Michael head from and I'm so happy with him ^_^

Thanks again and again!!

13. I've sold a number of things to gabriel before, ans he's always been very prommpt in payment and very sweet to eal with! thanks so much again! ^^

14. Definitly a good seller! Great communication and fast shippment thank you++++++++

15. Great seller! Superfast shipping and the outfit is superb!

Alicex

16. I bought a hoody and a tank from Gabriel. She was lovely to talk to, very efficient, and the items are great! What more can I ask for? xoxo

17. Bought (and just recieved, yay!) a full doll from Gabriel. She was great with communication, very patient and honest, and the boy is absolutely beautiful. Would highly recommend her as a seller, wonderful transaction! :)

18. I purchased a Volks outfit from Gabriel and it was a great transaction! Very lovely to work with and quick to ship. Thanks very much!

19. I purchased an After School Shirou Tachibana from Gabriel, everything went fantastic, it was a short-term lay-a-way and everything went great. ^_^
      He arrived in a weeks time, [almost exactlyo.0] she was very nice to chat with! would definately do business with again.

20. I had sold an outfit to Gabriel. Prompt payment and smooth transaction. Wonderful to do business with. ^_^