1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Ginarolo

Jun 2, 2006

1. Please post here if you have bought goods from me.

Thanks!

The Eye Lady

2. super seller, eyes arrived in perfect condition!

3. Of course, the facts that ginarolo is super friendly and helpful to work with and I love all of those beautiful eyes, have nothing to do with me being one of her repeat buyers ;) (winked).

Gatta act quick to join the pre-order now. Wait for me, ginarolo!

4. I've ordered eyes twice from Gina and both times were excellent transactions. Communication was great, she let me know when she'd shipped along with the tracking number. Eyes arrived quickly and are excellent quality. Thanks!

Gina also bought some elf ears from me. She was an excellent buyer, paid immediately and also let me know once the ears had arrived.

5. Gina is an excellent seller, very friendly, fast and informative communication. Very quick to ship once items are in hand. I have every intention of buying from Gina again and again:D

6. Gina's service and communication was great. She made sure i knew all the information i needed, including a tracking number, and the eyes arrived in great packaging and in perfect condition three days later.

Buy from her, you won't be let down. :3

7. i have 3 pairs of eyes from Gina. 2 of them were shipped to me and one pair was picked up directly from her

she replies emails quickly and made sure to check if the goods had arrived on time.

So yes, i definetely reccomend her ^_^

8. Bought a MSD body from her and it was in awesome condition! Quick and reliable, I definatly will want to buy from her again.

9. Gina answered all my questions quicky. The eyes arrived nicely wrapped and protected. My only regret is I only have one doll to buy eyes for and she looks so good in these eyes I dont have a need to change them. Great Transaction

10. Ginarolos eyes are fantastic and she is a cool and interesting lady to boot! The glass eyes I bought from her are intense! My ISMY really never looked so good.

11. always fast to answer emails really helful sells great eyes and ships them out fast with confirmation . i feel totally safe when i buy from gina,,, bought a doll off her some 6 years ago great then great now.

12. I just did business with Gina, and it was very fast, and easy. Excellent communication, and the item came through perfectly! Thanks Gina!

13. Bought eyes for another person - she was great about sending the eyes to someone other then the payer, pretty quick ship & delivery! Person who has the eyes is very happy with them. ^_^

14. Gina commissioned a faceup from me and was wonderful to work with and excellent with payment. Thank you so much! I hope I can work with her in the future. ^_^

15. I had a great transaction with Gina in February 2006, and am looking forward to buying more eyes from her in late July 2006. I would not hesitate to buy eyes from Gina, the quality is superb!

Juli DC :D

16. Great transaction! Good communication & fast shipping! Thanks for a gorgeous pair of eyes ;).

17. I bought several pairs of eyes from Gina. She was simply a delight to deal with. I was able to try several pairs of eyes and she was really helpful with the color matching and such. I definitely recommend ginarolo as a seller!

18. bought eyes from Gina. I recommend her she is a great seller~!!

19. :D Got some eyes from Gina. GREAT service and emails, fabulous eyes too!
      Thanks

20. I bought eyes from Gina, and I will definitely buy from her again!
      Beautiful eyes, great communication, fast shipping... I love it! :D