1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for glassalice

Dec 18, 2007

1. Hello, I've sold a blue MSD wig to glassalice, the communication was always great, she is such a nice person. She paid very fast and was so kind letting me know when the wig arrived to her. Perfect transaction, totally recommend business with her. Thank you very much glassalice :)

2. I bought a wig from Glassalice, it arrived promptly and she was super friendly :) I would love to do business again!

3. glassalice purchased a pair of eyes from me and everything went smoothly! She was friendly, prompt with payment and was great to work with overall. Thanks so much!

4. I bought a pair of SD hands from glassalice and it was always a pleasure to deal with her! She was really kind and friendly and I even got a cute gift with my ordered items! Totally cute!!! Thank you so much, glassalice!:aheartbea

5. I bought a modded DollZone Megi Head from glassalice and the purchase went very smoothly. The head arrived promptly, was packaged well, within a box that had enough room for the head and the packaging stuff, and with both newspaper, and bubble-wrap. The head was as she had advertized it. She even wrote a little note with it about how rewarding making a head your own is, which made the doll's arrival much warmer. Communication went well and she even fully changed the address by request by re-wrapping the package in another layer of paper to write the address again. I would purchase from again, no worries with her.

6. I bought a pair of WS 60 cm. Dikadoll jointed hands from glassalice. She answered my question about measurements very promptly, and after I bought the hands, shipped them the very next day. They were well-wrapped and she was a joy to work with. She gives international sellers a good name!

7. I bought blck boots for MSD from glassalice. She was really friendly, and shipped them quickly. Thank you very much!

8. I sold glassalice some EID shoes. She paid very promptly and let me know when they arrived. Many thanks!

9. glassalice bought another pair of eyes from you! Like the first time, super lovely to work with! :)

10. I bought a skirt from glassalice! She was kind very helpful and patient as well : D
      The shipping was fast and it arrived without any problem :3

Wonderful seller! I can only recommend her!
      Thank you! :aheartbea

11. When I look at the feedback threads, its how people act when doing a trade that makes me trust them the most. Glassalice shipped exactly when we agreed. The doll was in the condition represented. She gave me the tracking information right away. I would completely trust her to do another trade anytime! And I LOVE my little guy!

[​IMG]

12. I bought a pair of eyes from glassalice and was very pleased with how quickly she sent the eyes out and responded to my messages.

13. Glassalice purchased my Dollshe Bernard. She paid promptly and as agreed. Communication was friendly and she helped me understand the shipping process to Canada. She let me know when he Had made it through customs and then when she had him in her possession. Excellent buyer and a perfect transaction in every way!

14. I bought a Nobility Doll Emotional body from glassalice! She allowed me a short layaway, which went smoothly. The doll arrived in the expected timeframe, well packed, and it was in perfect condition! Overall, a great transaction!! Thank you so much glassalice! :aheartbea

15. Glassalice bought a Dollshe body white skin form me. She's a very nice seller! The transaction is perfect, quickly and very appreciable! I recommanded her!

16. I sold a YoSD wig to glassalice. Communication was excellent, and payment was quick.

Thanks so much, and enjoy~

17. glassalice purchased a Volks DWC02 head from me. Communication was very frendly and polite, she paid quickly and let me know as soon as the head arrived. Thank you for a great transaction ^^

18. Glassalice bought a Volks SDGr body from me and was a sincere and decisive buyer. Thank you for the quick payment. A joy to deal with.

19. Sold a SD16 hybrid to glassalice - she paid very promptly, was patient with waiting for the shipment, and let me know quickly after arrival how everything was. Super smooth sale, thank you very much!

20. Glassalice purchase a Volks FCS F-36 head from me, she paid the payment very quickly, reply the message in time and letting me know when she received the doll, I am so happy to deal with her and recommend her as a buyer. Thank you very much!