1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for grrlgeek42

Jan 8, 2010

1. Hello
      grrlgeek42 just joined but she did buy a doll from me off ebay and then joined here so I thought I should stat off her feedback thread for when she does have marketplace access!

When she pm'd me about buying my SD girl she had a planned out payment and was very good with communication, sending me a ebay message every time she paid and even finished the layaway before the planned time, which was nice! SHe was also patient with my schedule and shipping her dollie out!
      :D
      Then sent me pics and sent me a link to the box opening! I can tell she really loves her new doll and already has made clothes for her! I'm really thankful that she bought the doll from me and that she's now providing her with a great home!

good luck with future feedbacks!:)

2. Grrlegeek42 participated in a LeekeWorld GO that I ran and she was absoultly wonderful to deal with. She paid promptly and responded quickly when a problem came up in the order. She also found time that fit with my schedual to get her wig. I would not hesitate to work with her again and would recommend her to anyone as a buyer.

3. Grrlegeek42 bought my Leekeworld SD shoes. Great communication and Fast payment. Would do business with her again. :)

4. Grrlegeek42 bought my Dollga 6-7 Heat Resistant wig Lavenderrose & Safrin Dark Purple eyes in 14mm . Not the SD shoes

5. She purchased a wig from me, and sent payment promptly.

:> would love to work with again.

6. grrlgeek42 bought a green Bobobie Pixie from me and paid exactly when she said she would. She also was considerate and let me know when she arrived safely. I would definitely do business with her again! :)

7. grrlgeek42 participated in the Mythological Fantasy Swap. They followed the rules of the swap and their partner(s) were happy with what they received. I would highly recommend this person to future swap leaders.

8. Did a trade with her for a pair of SD pants.
      Shipped promptly and the pants are lovely.
      Communication was excellent as well
      Thanks you again!
      Would def do business with her again <3

9. she bought two of my blushed rose puki wigs payment was fast and was a real pleasure to sell to

10. I just purchased several items from grrlgeek42 and they arrived super fast and were just as described. Thank you SOO much!

11. grrlgeek42 traded me a gorgeous Adams Harris dress for a commissioned art work! I couldn't believe how fast she shipped--everything arrived neatly packed, and a day ahead of schedule! Would definitely do business with her again. A++!!

12. Sorry so late ^^;;

I bought a cute pair of white shoes/boots -- quick shipping and in good condition

Would buy from again :)

Thanks!

13. Very nice person here. We did a trade for a dress she had. Sadly the dress arrived and the package was open and part of the dress was missing which was not her fault it was the postal system if anything. I pm her and she was quick to offer a fair solution. Very kind and easy to work with and very very helpful I would buy or trade with them again in a heart beat.

14. grrlgeek42 Bought a pink Dollmore Carrage bag for MSDs from me. She is great to do business with!

She seemed extremely excited about being able to find a bag on here and I'm glad she's going to put it to good use!

She sent her payment very fast and was very patient when I told her about a shipping change. She also sent the extra Paypal fee which was not needed but was a nice surprise! ^.^

I would gladly do business with her again.

Thank you hope you enjoy your bag!!

15. grrlgeek42 purchased a pair of eyes and a wig from me. She kept excellent communication and paid promptly! thanks so much for the excellent transaction!

16. grrlgeek bought a puki wig from me, and it was a great transaction with fast payment, nice correspondence, and quick feedback. I wish all transactions were this smooth! Thanks for everything, and I'm glad you like your wig :)

17. Bought a JID RS Tania, and wow! So many wonderful extras, and super fast shipping! Such a dream to work with! Thank you so much! I wouldn't hesitate a nanosecond to deal with again! :) Highly recommended!

18. Wonderful! Fantastic communication, quick payment and ever so kind!

19. Outstanding transaction. She bought a wig from me, paid swiftly, and let me know upon safe arrival. Wish everyone on DoA was this good. Thanks!

20. grrlgeek42 bought some clothing from me and the transaction went very smoothly! She payed very swiftly and did a good job with communication. A good all around transaction :D