1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Haya

Jan 19, 2007

1. This is a feedback thread about me. Please post your feedback here if you have had a transaction with me. Thank you! :)

2. I sold a wig to Haya. Payment was quick and communication was great!
      Thanks!

3. I got a pair of boxers from Haya, and they were very well made and cute! fast shipping and great communication!

4. I just got the cutest boxers and pj from Haya~!! ^^ they are so cute! She is really nice to work with, very fast shipping, great transaction! thank you~!!!

5. Bought PJpants from Haya, great communication, fast shipping.
      The PJpants are lovley! Thank you~♥ it was a pleasure doing business.

6. Purchased a pair of super cute boxers from Haya. Great seller, fast shipping, easy communication, would definately buy again. =)

7. Bought an adorable pair of boxers from Haya~ Custom made and very well made! Great communication, and I never received a dolly parcel so quickly before~ ' o ' Would love to buy from again. Thank you ♥

8. I bought 4 boxers from Haya, rwo in white and two in red silk, and they are very sexy. I can't wait for my new boys to wear them.
      Haya is such a nice person and so easy to deal with, very recommendable indeed. Many thanks .... Stefan

9. A perfect transaction! Haya paid right away! Thank you!

10. Haya is such a great person to deal with! Very fast communication and shipment! the boxers are of such great quality, and i love them! ^_^ I would highly recommend Haya! Perfect transaction overall too! :)

11. I just recieved some new PJ pants for my boy from Haya and they are SOO lovely!!! I've never had anything shipped so fast either!! The pants are exellent quality, fit perfectly on my boy, so soft and fuzzy ^^ Hehe, thankyou Haya!! *0*

12. Another perfect transaction with Haya! Thanks again! Everyone needs to get her awesome Pj's and boxers! :)

13. Very cool Pj pants! Great person to deal with. Thanks.

14. I just bought the most wonderful kimono from Haya. She even made me an extra piece after helping me determine that it would indeed fit. She's wonderful!

And here are a few pictures of my Shall in the new kimono:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Bought 2 bjd-sized cellphones from me. Perfect transaction! ^^ Thank you.

16. I bought a doll (Homme Ducan) from Haya and he arrived very quickly, wrapped up very well and just as promised!

17. Commissioned two gorgeous mesh shirts, amazing quality and awesome comunication! Delivery took a bit longer than I hoped for, but well worth the wait!

18. Bought an exotic purple outfit, very nice person to deal with!

19. I met Haya at Anime Expo this past summer, and she was perfect all the way from making the order at Anime Expo to when I received the package with my order in it in the mail.

She is friendly, very knowledgeable of what she is doing, always asked the right questions to make sure the customer got what they wanted, and was very easy to get in contact with. She kept me updated so that I wouldn't wonder for too long how things were going. She was honest with me when she found she had some difficulties with her sewing machine (and honesty is always the best policy).

There was a minor issue with the shipping, but it got here, so that is all that matters. Included in the packaging was the items itself (white kimono) and directions on how to put a kimono on (very helpful and informative). I am even glad she put in the information on what the meanings of folding the kimono means, since it was helpful for me to put the kimono on my girl properly (she is a ghost, hence dead and now wearing her kimono properly xD )

This might have been a lot to put in here, but this is truly how I felt about my experience with Haya. Thank you Haya for your very professional workings :aheartbea

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

20. Haya bought a Homme Ducan wig from me- She paid superfast and communication was excellent! :)
      A fantastic transaction~ thank you very much! :aheartbea