1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Hellsing365

Sep 30, 2006

1. Hellsing365 commissiong me for a faceup and was prompt to respond and pay!!! :D She's very thorough with her requests and I'm very happy to help her do a faceup!

Thank you for the great transaction!!

2. Commissioned a wig from her, very nice person~ Will be very willing to work with her again~! ^_^

3. Hellsing365 was extremely friendly and the dress arrived quicker than expected! It also looked even prettier than in the pictures--Leanne is an awesome seller, and the whole experience was awesome. Thank you! Highly recommended.

4. Bought a pair of pants from Hellsing365. Shipping was super-quick, and she was patient and waited until I could get my PayPal issues worked out. Recommended! :D

5. Bought a pair of boots from me :) Fast payment and a very nice person to deal with. Highly recommended ;) Thank you very much :D

6. bought red off me... was really lovely to deal with :D would recommend to all sellers ^^ thankies so much and i hope you enjoy him :D

7. Sold her some clothes! Fast payment and fun to talk to.

8. Very fast payment on a Limited Edition Breakaway, fast communication. I would recommend for future transactions.

9. I commissioned a sueding job from hellsing365 and they did fantastic work! My hound can pose much easier now. Shipping and turnaround was very fast. Thanks so much!

10. Hellsing365 performed a miracle on my loosey-goosey doll ^_^ The doll was shipped, fixed and returned all under a week. Very nice work with restringing and sueding!

11. I bought a doll from Leanne, and she was Great to deal with. We had a smooth transaction, throughout my layaway. I would not hesitate to buy sell or trade to her in the future! Leanne is also a very nice person, I am glad I have gotten to know! Thanks so Much for Lune! Take care, Deb in New Mexico

12. I sold Hellsing365 a head, and her payment was prompt and her communication excellent. Would definitely do business with again! :-D
      -Starherd

13. Hellsing365 was a super pleasure to deal with. She gave a great home to a Volks YoSD Ayumu I was selling. She paid exactly when she said she would and kept up great communication with me. Would definately deal with her again!

14. Yay! Hellsing365 bought a DIM Rain head and paid when she said she would. Great communicator. Smooth transaction. Would definitely do business again!

15. I bought a cute little bee outfit from Hellsing365 and she sent it right away, was great with communication and was just an all around great seller. ^^

16. Hellsing365 has been super-nice to deal with.

She bought some fun-fur wigs from me recently, and I have to say that the transaction was very pleasant.

She paid on according to agreement. Kept communications up, and was very nice to talk to.

Thank you for a pleasant transaction!

:)

17. Leanne commissioned faceups for a group of 3 dolls from me. She has been such a wonderful person to chat with and work with during commissions and not. I accepted the heads out of freindship since my shop isnt currently open and trust her enough to send out the heads before payment(we were trying to beat holiday rush XD ). She is super to deal with, very trustworthy and extremely friendly. I trust her every bit as much as I trust my sister :)

18. Hellsing365 ordered two fur wigs from me and was wonderful and friendly on communication, and let me know as soon as they arrived. Great transaction, wouldn't hesitate to work with her again!

19. Got a rescue body from her. Great transaction, thanks!

20. Hellsing365 joined a quick Leekeworld group order I organized, and she was a great communicative participant. ^^ Thanks very much, you're more than welcome to any other group orders ;D