1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Hellsing365

Sep 30, 2006

1. Hellsing365 bought a wig from me. She paid promptly and let me know when the wig arrived. She had great communication throughout the whole transaction. I would do business with her again.

2. Hellsing365 bought multiple items from me. She paid quickly and was a fun to work with :3 Thanks!

3. Hellsing365 bought a pair of hands from me and was a pleasure to deal with. The payment was sent promptly and she informed me once they had arrived! =)

Thank you!

4. Hellsing365 did a great job sueding/blushing/manicuring two of my dolls! I was really concerned about the Unoa, but she did an amazing job of restringing her also! Wonderful sueding work - it's so nice to have dolls that can stand on their own.

5. Hellsing did my DD Dollmore Model girl Montana's body. She blushed her, gave her a natural manicure and pedicure and also sueded and restrung her as she was floppy and wouldn't hold a pose let alone stand. Now she is perfect and DD is thrilled. Great job, service and always kept me informed of process. Would have her do bodies for me as well, maybe in fall send her Eddie's body for some work. :D

6. Hellsing participated in DD & my Dollmore order so we could spend less of own money and get the free shipping. She was great about the wait since DD was ordering a blank doll, and she paid fast and was a sweetheart to do her part. MK

7. Hellsing was a hoot to work with and shall work with her again if needed. She's friendly and patient as well and was easy to work with. Fast Payment too! =)

8. Hellsing did an amazing job of restringing and sueding my girl. Great communication, prompt shipping, cheap pricing, and overall a pleasure to commission.
      I would gladly recommend her to anyone looking for quality work.

9. Hellsing365 blushed my bw elf yder girl's torso and did a great job. I definitely recommend! :D

10. Hellsing365 blushed both of my MNF shiwoos, on sight. And despite the fact that I was sitting there watching her, she did an AMAZING job, and paid close attention to details...she even dealt with my nudges of what I wanted, haha.

Highly recommended.

11. She did body blushing on my boy. Now he's got nipples YAY!!!!
      I saw her do it and she's very comfortable with the technique she uses

12. I bought my first BJD off of Leanne, and she was wonderful. I would highly recommend buying from her, she even packaged amazingly well and nothing was damaged through UPS. I'm glad I got it off her!

13. Arrived quickly and everything was handled beauitfully. Thank you ^^

14. I bought a Luts type 3 body from Hellsing-san on layaway, and she was sweet the entire time! Even sent me back my money when I accidentally made a double payment!

Ryuichidoll's body came to me safe and sound, and she even included a free chair for miniRyuichi! :thumbup

Everyone should be as sweet and kind and fun and HONEST as her when they buy things! :love

A++++

So, find me a NS type 2 shiwoo head so I can buy it from you! :lol

Ryuichi

15. Bought a Volks Yo-SD Ayumu from Hellsing365... She was kind enough to put Ayumu on hold for me for one week due to personal reasons that I had and also help me make last-minute changes for stuff like my address and such... She also gives me constant updates on the transaction and shipping... Also, she's a very nice person to know...

Thank you so much!!! X3

Toya. <3

16. Also, to add on to my previous feedback (as I left something out), the Ayumu came neatly packed and had lots of bubblewrap to keep him safe... Everything that was said to be included when I bought Ayumu were all neatly and nicely packed in ziplock bags... A very cautious and meticulous seller~

17. Wow, Hellsing365 is just super! She sueded, restrung, blushed, and manicured my AE Yara/DS hybrid. Her prices were very reasonable (made it worth shipping to the states, even with the current crappy exchange rate!), and she's an absolute wonder when it comes to communication.

I am very pleased with the work that was done, and she was such a pleasure to deal with that I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone! When I get my next doll, he/she will be taking a trip to meet her :)

18. i bought a beautiful dress from Hellsing365, and although she had some personal challenges to overcome, she kept me updated and the dress arrived safely and quickly.

19. She brought a DIM Angelo from me and i didn't had a feedback. She paid me right after the DIM Angelo arrived. Very good transaction, super positive feedback ^^

20. Bought a pair of Dollzone boots in and they arrived in perfect, like new condition very quickly. Thanks so much!!