1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Hellsing365

Sep 30, 2006

1. I bought a body from Hellsing365. It was a good transaction and I would buy from her again. Thanks! :aheartbea

2. I bought a dress off Hellsing365 and they were wonderful to deal with! Excellent communication, very helpful and friendly, and shipped the item in perfect condition. Thanks a lot!

3. Super fast shipping - thanks!

4. I Just Bought A Beautiful Kimono From Hellsing365 And She Shipped It Out Very Fast..shes A Doll To Do Business With..i Would Buy From Her Again..thank You Girl

5. i bought some clothes form Hellsing365, it was a really pleasure, fast comunication and really easy to work with!!!Thank you!!!

6. I commisioned Hellsing365 to restring my Luts Delf Soo. She kept constant communication and was very pleasant throughout. I would gladly commission her again. Anya and I thank you! <3

7. I bought a NS Lu-wen open eyed on a type 3 CP body fromHellsing365 :] She was super with communication and letting me know exactly what I needed and wanted to know. She was also very understanding in payments and everything through out the layaway that we had, and I greatly appreciate that. I would gladly buy from her again and recommend her to anyone who wants to buy from her~! She was also very polite and a pleasure to talk to.

Thanks again Hellsing 365~!

8. hellsing365 was an absolute joy to work with.
      i commissioned her to blush, sand, sued, wire, and do a faceup on my girl.
      her prices are great, and my girls blushing looks fantastic.
      instead of trying to get more money she told me honestly that my girl didnt need wiring,
      and she now poses better then i ever thought she could with just the sueding.
      (and my girl has two different length legs, so thats saying something)
      he faceup looks FANTASTIC. my girl had the default faceup,
      and hellsing365's looks SO much better.
      my girl has an open mouth, which is very hard to work with,
      but she looks so pretty now despite how hard it is.
      her lips are nice and soft and just as detailed as the default faceup,
      but with much prettier colors. i never thought my girl could look so pretty.
      i described what i wanted and she got it exactly.
      she was fine working with me even though im in Europe, and
      we talked and she kept me informed with the whole process taking
      pictures as she went to make sure i liked everything.
      and she wrapped my girl up very nice to make sure nothing was damaged shipping back.
      i actually made quite a good friend just talking to her, shes so sweet.
      she even sold me some msc, which i cant find over here!
      shes wonderful, her faceups and blushing is great,
      my girl poses wonderfully, and if you ask me shes selling herself short with her prices.
      she really is great to work with.
      ill personally be pimping her shop to everyone i know who needs any work with there dolls.

9. Hellsing365 bought skirt for SD from me. Fast payment, great communication, highly recommend :D

10. Hellsing365 bought a striped hoodie from me, quick payment and good comunication, thank you :bcupcake

11. I bought a doll stand from Hellsing365 - fabulous communicator and great packaging and shipping! Thanks!

12. Doll stand is wonderful...the metal version is ideal for Obitsu and other dolls with magnets in the feet to aid in stability. Thanks for a fast, effortless transaction!

Take care,
      Michelle

13. I bought 2 stands from Helsing365 and she is a great communicor she takes good care and send well packaged item and keeped me well informed. would buy to her anytime Thank you again

14. I bought a bunch of doll stands from Hellsing365. She was a pleasure to do business with and even helped me pick out the correct sizes. She shipped super quickly (even tho her local post office had to close because of a fire), and the stands arrived in perfect (brand-new) condition.

I'll recommend her to others I know who need stands... and i'll prolly buy more from her when she gets more (she was out of the Yo-SD sized ones) in stock.

15. hellsing365 bought some outfits from me~and make a very quickly payment~~
      we have a nice communication~ ^^ Merry X'mas~
      thanks~

16. I bought a SD size doll stand from hellsing365 and am very pleased with the transaction. She was very helpful, courteous, shipped the item when promised, and packaged it well. I highly recommend her.

17. As I can see now, I didn't leave feedback--I bought an Angell-Studio Gus head from Hellsing, and she was fantastic to work with, a great seller, packed him wonderfully and sent him right out, even managing to put up with my difficulty to complete my end of the trade. All was resolved, and I still have nothing but fantastic things to say about Hellsing, and i hope to work with her (and more promptly on my part!) in the future!

18. I bought a wooden doll stand from Hellsing. She was very friendly and the stand arrived really quickly! The stand is wonderful and Hellsing was very lovely to talk to!
      Tempted to buy more off her in the future. <3

19. hellsing365 bought a hoodie from me, good communication, fast payment, highly recommended. Thank you ^^

20. Bought a doll stand from Hellsing365. It shipped fast and was really a pleasure to work with. Thanks!